Speculation Winter '13 - Spring '14 Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presume he would still want a good pay day, particularly if only a 6 month contract, so how does that work with us achieving FFP

with Wood out and transfer windows closed if NP wants to increase the squad then free agents the only option? SEB?

with Wood out and transfer windows closed if NP wants to increase the squad then free agents the only option? SEB?

The next transfer window is little more than a fortnight away.

One of the mentioned Sebs

Rudolph with his eyes removed.

My point was in relation to the window being closed. We've done without Wood for a long period already and I'm sure we could manage to hang on for another couple of weeks (at least) without replacing him.

Rudolph with his eyes removed.

My point was in relation to the window being closed. We've done without Wood for a long period already and I'm sure we could manage to hang on for another couple of weeks (at least) without replacing him.

Definitely not; now is the time to panic. Big style.

Yes we can. That is the debate; sign an out of contract player now or wait two weeks when we can (in theory at least) sign players who are currently contracted too.

Yes we can. That is the debate; sign an out of contract player now or wait two weeks when we can (in theory at least) sign players who are currently contracted too.

Pearson will know better than any of us if there is anyone better likely to be available/affordable when the window opens. If not, why wait.

Pearson will know better than any of us if there is anyone better likely to be available/affordable when the window opens. If not, why wait.

Perhaps Pearson thinks we don't need anybody now or then. Perhaps we can't afford anybody.

Last edited:
Vardy is the answer, seriously.

I told you about Bakayogo.

IMO a wide midfielder is our top priority

If Man U don't let him extend his loan at Carlisle, Tom Lawrence would be a decent signing until the end of the season.

His first goal today was a 20+ yard volley. This was his second...

iDCHhcyQBZH0.gif

According to someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, Matty Fryatt will soon be back here on loan.

According to someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, Matty Fryatt will soon be back here on loan.

I collared that too. Doubt very much it has any substance, but if it were to be true I wouldn't moan at all. He's a good striker at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669