Wolves post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC. :icon_eek:

86:03
Foul by Karl Henry (Wolverhampton) on James Wesolowski (Leicester). Direct free kick taken right-footed by Patrick Kisnorbo (Leicester) from own half, resulting in open play. Leicester substitution: James Wesolowski replaced by Joshua Low (tactical).

I fecking hate wolves, that's a great 3 points today boys!

there was something quite sweet about watching us win from the north bank :icon_bigg when elvis scored down our end i almost leapt up but just managed to control myself, and when little leroy put the winner in i sat there with a very wide smile on my face :biggrin: (and when they scored-well i just stood up looking pissed off)

there fans are also a bunch of moaning ****s-this one bloke remarked loads of bollocks at least 20 times and i almost laughed my head off when he shouted after one of their players missed a chance "you couldn't finish a fish supper"-cnut and also the high pitched shouts of fcuking hell ref in a black country accent really get on your nerves!

anybody know why weslowski was subbed after coming on as a sub?

He didn't look injured. He ran off and sat back in the dugout, a lot of our players looked confused by the decision, especially because he had been very good.

From the OS:
"Wesolowski was substituted only 20 minutes after coming on as a second half substitute after picking up a knock on his shin."
If that's tue, I say we get rid of him now. We have another Matt Jones/Lee Morris on our hands. He can't even look at a blade of grass without breaking something.

It's a shame on Weso because he has so much potential, I blame it all on that fecker from Celtic. Get rid now before he becomes more of a drain on our finances

No way. He is barely out of the academy. Give him some time, he is coming back from two leg breaks from two horrible challenges.

In any event he won't be on much by way of wages.

He'll get over the injuries I've got faith.

In any event he won't be on much by way of wages.
Any wage to a worker who is constantly on the sick is too much. I expect his medical bills to be higher than Rab Douglas's weekly wage bill

He has got too much potential to just let go right now. If he is still injured in a years time I'd say ta ta, but not now.

I think they may be a little over-protective of him after his injury nightmare.

I am sure he will be fit for the next game

I think they may be a little over-protective of him after his injury nightmare.
Absolutely, who wouldn't be? He'll prove to be a great asset to city eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669