Wolves Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a positive for the poist match thread, could I just say how pleasant the half-time interval was last night

A bit of ticket information
Half time scores
Some modern 'popular' music played
And no annoying twat doing silly competitions, interviewing has-beens or making pathetic jokes

Keep it up !!

Don't praise the club for feck sake Homey, they will only go and royally fcuk it up now !!!

As a positive for the poist match thread, could I just say how pleasant the half-time interval was last night

Half time scores
And no annoying twat doing silly competitions, interviewing has-beens or making pathetic jokes

Keep it up !!

I cannot agree with Homer about "hasbeens". These players were part of the club's history. Last time Birchenall, Sammels and Sjoberg were honouring Keith Weller. We had players that good once and I hope we will do so again.

I cannot agree with Homer about "hasbeens". These players were part of the club's history. Last time Birchenall, Sammels and Sjoberg were honouring Keith Weller. We had players that good once and I hope we will do so again.

But you're missing the point, it isn't doesn't matter if they are has-beens or heroes.
The Birch shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the pitch on matchdays & he should be banned from ever being within 3' of a microphone again, in his life, ever.

Half time scores

Keep it up !!

I admire the "has beens" because when it comes to football I am a "never was".

As I say, I think there is something fashionable in this country for people to put everything down, be cynical about pretty much anything and to say whatever the subject in discussion is that it is shite.
Having lived over here for five years now, I can tell you Dunc that you are 100% correct. And I used to be the worst cynic of them all (believe it or not, this is the new, improved DesertFox).

Seriously, Britain is only happy when it's fecking moaning its fecking head off. It has become a bit embarrassing to me to be honest...

thats the only good thing to come out of this dross the KOP WERE MAGNIFICENT in the second half

Were you?:icon_eek:

* waits for someone to start the Kop v L1/N block who is the loudest argument!

We could get the gist of it tbh, but whatever it was you were singing/chanting wasn't clear at all, the away fans certainly wouldn't have heard you, they were quite vocal themselves.

Were you?:icon_eek:

* waits for someone to start the Kop v L1/N block who is the loudest argument!

We could get the gist of it tbh, but whatever it was you were singing/chanting wasn't clear at all, the away fans certainly wouldn't have heard you, they were quite vocal themselves.

Here you go then BF. Kop was deffo loudest. :icon_wink Couldn't hear Wolfs at all during the 2nd half, which was suprising considering their noise in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669