Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd challenge anybody to put a Y/N by these names in answer to this question:

Are the players listed below currently playing to the best of their ability:

Iain Hume-Y thats as good as he is
Matty Fryatt-N needs a better strie partner
Stephen Clemence-N needs some midfielders alongside him
Patrick Kisnorbo-Y the defence is opk for this league
James Chambers-? but thats because hes being played out of poisition,until he is played for a rin of matches in his correct position I couldn't say yes or no
Collins John-N but thats because hes a Striker and needs games in order to regain his sharpness

The players you mentioned might play a little better with a few decent players around them instead of the young players who through no fault of their own are up to this standard yet

Olifanjawa

jawa2.jpg

OLLIE! OLLIE!

Star wars blue mongies???

think he is having a dig, because you didnt go and at least someone made the effort
Poppycock, Why would he be doing that?

He isn't stupid enough to think that I was questioning their support? He realises that I was just not agreeing with their sense of humour, so why would he be having a dig for that.

Humour is a personal thing, I wouldn't have a dig at anybody for not liking Jimmy Carr or Ben Elton just because I do.

I think you are wrong Scarbs, sorry.

Last edited:
Poppycock, Why would he be doing that?

He isn't stupid enough to think that I was questioning their support? He realises that I was just not agreeing with their sense of humour, so why would he be having a dig for that.

Humour is a personal thing, I wouldn't have a dig at anybody for not liking Jimmy Carr or Ben Elton just because I do.

I think you are wrong Scarbs, sorry.

i think i am right!

He is saying how have you got a right to have a go at the fans dressing as Santa, when all you went as is an empty gold seat I.E you didn't go.

I aint having a go at you not going, afterall i didnt go.

I dont think Santi does agree with your humour.

What did you go as Melts ? An quiet empty gold seat ?

i think i am right!

He is saying how have you got a right to have a go at the fans dressing as Santa, when all you went as is an empty gold seat I.E you didn't go.

I aint having a go at you not going, afterall i didnt go.

I dont think Santi does agree with your humour.
I wasn't questioning their support at all :icon_conf

This place gets more bizarre every bloody day.:icon_roll

I think he's mad.Madder than Mad Dog McMad of Kinlochmad

Last edited:
Great strike from Hume, he's scored another good goal at Ipswich the other week as well. I think it's about time the 'anti' huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumeeee crowd give him some credit for what he brings to the team! :038:

Great strike from Hume, he's scored another good goal at Ipswich the other week as well. I think it's about time the 'anti' huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumeeee crowd give him some credit for what he brings to the team! :038:
For that 30 seconds, Hume was our best player without question. For that 30 seconds the guy was a fcuking genius!!!

Compared to the cardiff game the team looked better but we still below standard by a long way ie. poor at passing the ball around the pitch.

First half wolves were poor and we really should have put it to bed by half time. Second half wolves got better but we blew a 2nd one on one with the goalie and they got the inevitable equaliser.

Regarding hume hes scoring goals at the moment so hes doing something right, the other strikers are not tho and we still have no ability to pass the ball around things are looking bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669