Match Thread Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or possibly FOUR - two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well well. Nice to see Puel giving a shit. Great for Barnes, he was getting some stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****ing lol

Went out for a good 40 miler this morning with the pure intention of missing the pointless 1st half.

Just sat down for the 2nd half.

My new tactic for the remainder of the season.

Clearly some of these aren't trying very hard on the 1st half.

Well well. Nice to see Puel giving a shit. Great for Barnes, he was getting some stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing your manager let out a proper roar when your team scores lets the fans know he is actually bothered. It makes a huge difference.

Even still, he is ridiculously isolated up front and has been for a while. He does very little tracking back like the old days.

The owners don't seem inclined to sack Puel and therefore if Vardy can't adapt we need to find someone who can. Long after Puel and Vardy are gone Leicester City will be there.

I disagree. Watching Vardy compared with other strikers (yes Kelechi I’m looking at you) you can see how much he still tracks back and offers the team.

But then I am unapologetically a Vardy defender, and think he should never leave the club.

They look all over the place now

Football is funny, innit

Last time we came from behind at half time to win a Premier League game was Oct 2015. 2-3 at West Brom.

Our last 36 games where we've been losing at half time have resulted in 0 wins, 8 draws and 28 defeats.

Puel. Kudos to you sir because whatever you said in that dressing room has done the absolute business.
don't think it was him mate more the players are doing things differently, we are actually pressing the play rather than doing Puels method and sit deep

Last time we came from behind at half time to win a Premier League game was Oct 2015. 2-3 at West Brom.

Our last 36 games where we've been losing at half time have resulted in 0 wins, 8 draws and 28 defeats.

AngusLoughran1_203x150.jpg

don't think it was him mate more the players are doing things differently, we are actually pressing the play rather than doing Puels method and sit deep

What ?

You think our whole approach has changed by the players deciding things completely on their own ?

Mentals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469