Match Thread Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choudhury and Albrighton need to come on. Possibly even Maddison as well and take the risk. We've **** all chance without making some sort of changes.

I am almost smiling it is that bad.

I think it is time for Vardy to move on. He is unable to play in the way Puel wants and he has lost his ability to track back and be involved in the play. Ineffective and isolated

Ludicrous

He's ineffective because he's playing on his own in a ridiculous formation, FFS, with Gray pissng the ball away every five minutes and Barnes like a rabbit in the headlights, the poor sod

Here's an idea - find a way to play to his strengths FFS - he's the best striker we've had in decades

Choudhury and Maddison/Albrighton on for Mendy and Simpson please.

Was just about to say this - Choudhury on for Mendy and Albrighton on for Simpson with Ricardo moving back.

We're so so bad in defence today. Absolute mess. Thank god for Kasper.

Still think a big part of this defensive performance is due to Ndidi and Mendy being no help whatsoever in front of them.

What's the point in playing two defensive mids when neither of them will actually help defend?

The problem is we’re not playing enough defensive midfielders.

We had 55% possession in the first half. We can, maybe,do even better in the second half.

We're bossing this match. Great stuff.

We should take Mendy off, even if we don't put anyone else on

We should stay in the changing rooms for the second half. We could turn it around.

I think Maguire looks bad because, for most of the time, he's playing as the central defence.

He also seems to have a bit of an injury. Doesn't seem as mobile as usual.

Mendy will be sent off within the first ten mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469