Women Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to arrange that night down there squire! That night out in Lincoln was quality!!

We'll have to do something over Christmas or something T, have a monster mash up. We'll drag the two Draper's out, the two Kitchings and have it old school.

Any bitches....

And we can go and check out the bit of slice enderby fox is ogling over.

19 ****ing pages?!? What are you on dial-up? Change your posts/page setting, it's only page 2 for me.

Sounds like a lot of scrolling...

And it's Talk Talk broadband, so it might as well be smoke signals.

Last edited:
Why Thank You Sir. My Pleasure

You come up with some good pointers there and i especially like number 3. I think i may suggest this one in town tomorrow night if she shows up. She might have a few decent mates.

You must indeed suggest it. I would venture to suggest young pip (that's you EF), that if you do not - you will have learnt nothing from this thread. However though I do not know you, I sense from your most apt responses to date that you know what you are doing - and what you must do henceforward - at this crucial crossroads in your life.

So, go invite the young lady and two of her best looking friends to make your next evening one to remember. Liberated women insist on foreplay. Real men take that to mean her, her 2 friends... and you. Go for it young man. It will be the making of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46