Women Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
:056: haha nice one HF!

If your ever in leicester, come down the nags and i'll buy you a pint of bollock wash and a pint of wank and i'll let you make a choice as to which is better.

personally i like the bollock wash. I'm sure Singth has been in the nags and will tell you had bad the bollock wash and wank are.

I think I've worked out why you all keep finding pubes in your pints

I've just stumbled on this thread and found it the most entertaining one I've read in many a long idle moment. Hearty congratulations to Enderby Fox for starting it and to many contributors for their responses. I'd suggest the following:
1) yes, do date her but once you get on 'nice and cosy' terms always kick her out of bed afterwards saying you prefer to sleep alone. This is essential so that they know that they have a function and a role and to not get ideas above their station
2) make sure you never engage in conversation for longer than 15 seconds, a grunt and 'yes' 'no' are always to be encouraged as suitable answers
3) if they ask for 'conversation' in a partner, advise her to 'go lesbian' ...with a proviso that you are allowed to watch (+ the winner of the next caption round on TB)
4) never give up on leaving the toilet lid up and farting whenver the need arises... if you refine these habits... you'll be done for

4) never give up on leaving the toilet lid up and farting whenver the need arises... if you refine these habits... you'll be done for
Long term circulatory tip.......I find farting when she's fallen asleep in your embrace is a fantastic way to prevent dead legs/arms.

Last edited:
I've just stumbled on this thread and found it the most entertaining one I've read in many a long idle moment. Hearty congratulations to Enderby Fox for starting it and to many contributors for their responses. I'd suggest the following:
1) yes, do date her but once you get on 'nice and cosy' terms always kick her out of bed afterwards saying you prefer to sleep alone. This is essential so that they know that they have a function and a role and to not get ideas above their station
2) make sure you never engage in conversation for longer than 15 seconds, a grunt and 'yes' 'no' are always to be encouraged as suitable answers
3) if they ask for 'conversation' in a partner, advise her to 'go lesbian' ...with a proviso that you are allowed to watch (+ the winner of the next caption round on TB)

Tip 1 makes sense, letting a woman think she's more important than she actually is cannot be healthy.

Tips 2-4 seem to be self-preservation tips, and 3 has the added bonus of "you are allowed to watch...".

I say this fella seems to know what he's on about, far more worthwhile suggestions than those people who just kept saying the same thing.

I can only surmise that consty is in fact Claire Rayner.

keeping it within the band. i like your style.

could of done some decent songs though for **** sake

:mad:

:icon_bigg

Decent songs weren't our goal. We were all paid by Timberlake to make him look good in the pictures so he could get teenage girls frothing.

Bit of a pervert that bloke.

Why Thank You Sir. My Pleasure

You come up with some good pointers there and i especially like number 3. I think i may suggest this one in town tomorrow night if she shows up. She might have a few decent mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46