Women Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i'm on for it when Bob Hazell comes on. it will be 2 against one!

I might do a Poll and ask which is better, Enderby or narborough?

Anyone fancy that? :icon_lol:

They were both Pissholes when I lived in Leicestershire:102:

I've had the pleasure of frequenting many times over the years, but don't ever remember sampling a pint of that - thankfully.

When i first started going out around the wee age of 13 the beer was alright but then the shit ya pants beer company took over and it went downhill.

it has got slightly better but we still walk in now and ask for a pint of bollock wash as thats about all its good for, washing ya bollocks in!

He isn't good,he had 5 pints of Wank washed down with 3 pints of bollock wash last night

He isn't good,he had 5 pints of Wank washed down with 3 pints of bollock wash last night

:056: haha nice one HF!

If your ever in leicester, come down the nags and i'll buy you a pint of bollock wash and a pint of wank and i'll let you make a choice as to which is better.

personally i like the bollock wash. I'm sure Singth has been in the nags and will tell you had bad the bollock wash and wank are.

:056: haha nice one HF!

If your ever in leicester, come down the nags and i'll buy you a pint of bollock wash and a pint of wank and i'll let you make a choice as to which is better.

personally i like the bollock wash. I'm sure Singth has been in the nags and will tell you had bad the bollock wash and wank are.

Can't go in The Nags these days. Me tag will bleep if I do.

Howdy pal. didn't realise it was u mate!

narborough is still shit though! :icon_lol:

Be careful what you say Andrew, you have to pass through there on your way to the safe haven that is Littlehope :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46