Word Association Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
I can't believe it, I needed a belt so went into Reefer (shittest shop in the world but well cheap) and got this belt at 50% off for £2.50, then I went to the checkout and tried to pay with my card but the girl said that I had to spend over a fiver! I asked what the refund policy was and she said bring it back in 14 days and you can have your money back, no quibbles! So I grabbed the nearest top (a fleece reduced from £16.99 to £6) and said "ere, I'll have this aswell". Then I paid on my card (as it came to £8.50) and queued up again. When I reached the checkout I said "can I have a refund on this please?" presenting the fleece. I got a resounding "NO" and then after a ten minute argument I stormed off because I was late for work. Did I do anything wrong???

Obviously. :roll:

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:
I can't believe it, I needed a belt so went into Reefer (shittest shop in the world but well cheap) and got this belt at 50% off for £2.50, then I went to the checkout and tried to pay with my card but the girl said that I had to spend over a fiver! I asked what the refund policy was and she said bring it back in 14 days and you can have your money back, no quibbles! So I grabbed the nearest top (a fleece reduced from £16.99 to £6) and said "ere, I'll have this aswell". Then I paid on my card (as it came to £8.50) and queued up again. When I reached the checkout I said "can I have a refund on this please?" presenting the fleece. I got a resounding "NO" and then after a ten minute argument I stormed off because I was late for work. Did I do anything wrong???

Obviously. :roll:

What did I do wrong then?

What do you think of DM's hat?

This is the most exciting thing to happen on the Word Association thread ever.Quite what Joe's shopping grievences have to do with word association I don't know

highland fox said:
This is the most exciting thing to happen on the Word Association thread ever.Quite what Joe's shopping grievences have to do with word association I don't know

Thanks Highland, you are a true gent. What are your opinions on this?

Fried Egg said:

Shut up you Penis smoking, cock smuggling, wafer breaking, poo faced, poohtashed, tosspiece-wank shaft! :lol:

You telling me you didn't have £2.50 in your pocket ?
What kind of life do you lead ?

How can you buy a paper, or Big Issue, or are you the one that is usually selling them ?

DM's hat looks very good. btw

Are you so poor that:

a. You only have one belt and so have to buy one on the way to work?
b. You go to work without even £2.50 in your pocket?

Well I'm going to take the moral high ground today and go with solictor and mentally hurt the twat in the shop. I'm going to get my money back, that's for sure.

Homer, I didn't have £2.50 in cash, Leeds crime is such that if you carry more than 20p around with you then you are asking for trouble.

I will take it from your reply that you do, actually, only own one belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59