Word Association Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go in there on your own anyway Joe.If you go in there arguing about this belt and they take it off you,you're going to need some support.

highland fox said:
If you are 32 inch waste then why buy a 28-31 inch belt...then moan it doesn't fit?

That's a good point, not sure, must be all the christmas confusion.

highland fox said:
Sounds to me as if Joe could do with an extra 3 inches...then theres the problem of the belt.

I could do with an extra three inches of snow on christmas day - 100 to 1 odds I got. Get in!

DurhamFox said:
Take it Joe must be at Reefer now. Can imagine him in the queue sweating his bollocks off going over his story.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was sweating because I had a jog into town and also had my big black coat on, sweating like never before mate.

highland fox said:
I wouldn't go in there on your own anyway Joe.If you go in there arguing about this belt and they take it off you,you're going to need some support.

Thanks mate, it's nice to have some support.

Ok, ok, you win, I'll tell you.

I went in all confident and queued up. Then when I got to the check out the manager (who was serving) said "what's wrong with them?" i expect no quibbles! Anyway I made something up quickly and said "the belt is too small and I didn't realise that the fleece had a white stripe" he was all "oh, I see" and I presumed the £8.50 would be soon to follow but no, was it bollocks, he started his well practiced Credit Note speech. Bastard. I said that the girl yesterday said that I could get a refund but he was having none of it. I settled for the credit note but had the last laugh - dropping a stinker of a fart in his shop. The moral victory was mine. Anyone need a credit voucher for £8.50?

highland fox said:
Don't worry Joe,Homer is on the phone to Watchdog on your behalf as we speak.

Ive got a big inflatable Joe if you want to take out your frustrations on it.......eer.... Joe :lol:

Disgusting stuff, truly awful.

I might go down to Reefer later and do a shit in the changing rooms. :lol:

Joe_Fox said:

Best way is to go prepared, do one in to a bag plaggy bag and then take it with you, not that I have don it before you understand.

DurhamFox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Best way is to go prepared, do one in to a bag plaggy bag and then take it with you, not that I have don it before you understand.

A bag plaggy bag you reckon?

Why not just use your voucher and treat yourself to a belt that costs £8.50 instead of one that costs two and a half quid, you tightarse bastard ?

homer said:
Why not just use your voucher and treat yourself to a belt that costs £8.50 instead of one that costs two and a half quid, you tightarse bastard ?

It's impossible to spend more than £2.50 on a belt in there homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58