Work related folley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby Matches

Liverpool, Manchester, Oxford?, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, London, Bristol

There are two teams in Oxford - United and City - but although they hate one anothers guts they never play each other as they are many many leagues apart.

The legend that is Gary Parker is still registered at Oxford City as a player I think. There was a picture in the local paper of him a few months back, and lets just say he would give Pressman a good match in a battle of the pie eaters now!

& soggy biscuit... :shock:

Re: Derby Matches

Ox Fox said:
Liverpool, Manchester, Oxford?, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, London, Bristol

There are two teams in Oxford - United and City - but although they hate one anothers guts they never play each other as they are many many leagues apart.

Cambridge in that case!

Re: Derby Matches

Vixen said:
Ox Fox said:

Cambridge in that case!

I don't know why you're still trying to answer this one, the answers were all given yesterday. The one you're missing is Stoke.

If non league teams counted you'd be able to include nearly every city in the country.

Graz said:
The hat trick one...the 2 players both still play for Premiership clubs
:?
is this a bit of a trick question?

ok, name a player who has played in manchester, liverpool and glasgow derbies. theres only one as far as i know, but i could be wrong

youngscot said:
ok, name a player who has played in manchester, liverpool and glasgow derbies. theres only one as far as i know, but i could be wrong

Kanchelskis

MKFox said:
Graz said:
The hat trick one...the 2 players both still play for Premiership clubs
:?
is this a bit of a trick question?

Are you sure shearer hasnt scored hatricks for newcastle, southampton and blackburn?

Robbie keane? leeds, cov, and spurs?

One last go at Kevin campbell, arsenal, f$^&%$t and everton.

If thats right be interesting to see if he gets one for WBA.

Well played!

Yeah, along with Les Ferdinand, Robbie Keane and Kevin Campbell have both scored hat tricks for 3 different clubs.

Right, I need more help:

If Sunderland did it in 1978 and Villa did it in 1981 who did it in 1980?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669