World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simpleton is, as simpleton does

There's no arguing with that

And??????????
We are in the semi finals of the world cup

I think he's very very subtly hinting that all we've beaten has been shit. Could be wrong. He could be hinting that once we play a decent side we may need more than 8 or 9 players. He'd be correct but by then we'd be in the final lottery.

I think he's very very subtly hinting that all we've beaten has been shit. Could be wrong. He could be hinting that once we play a decent side we may need more than 8 or 9 players. He'd be correct but by then we'd be in the final lottery.
I don't care if we play the equivalent of Accrington Stanley all the way to becoming world champions.
We will still be world champions.

I don't care if we play the equivalent of Accrington Stanley all the way to becoming world champions.
And one could still be entitled to question the selection

Yeah but people can still moan about absolutely turd individual performances from players that are selected regardless. If we play one of the French sides in the final we can't afford Sterling looking like he's never seen a ball and no frigger trying to get the ball to Kane. We've got away with it because of the opposition but we're not too far from being good enough to compete.

Yeah but people can still moan about absolutely turd individual performances from players that are selected regardless. If we play one of the French sides in the final we can't afford Sterling looking like he's never seen a ball and no frigger trying to get the ball to Kane. We've got away with it because of the opposition but we're not too far from being good enough to compete.
So, we've not been playing to our best.
We are in the semi finals of the world cup.
How many time is that said of Germany?
Just believe and you never know :)

Probably not so bad for England that Russia-Croatia went to e.t. and penalties. Especially Croatia looked nackered towards the end.

Couldn't give a **** if England won the premier league.

I still reserve the right to suggest that Sterling should not be starting in this team.

His decision making and selfishness have been utterly appalling.

So, we've not been playing to our best.
We are in the semi finals of the world cup.
How many time is that said of Germany?
Just believe and you never know :)

There s not playing to your best and then selecting players who just aren't doing it. It Could be the tactics they can't adjust to and it may never work, see Puelis and our shit performances. Sticking Loftus Cheek on for Alli and a traffic cone for Sterling wouldn't change our system but we'd probably have a greater chance of success.

Croatia were complete and utter pony

It's coming home.....

Both sides were utter turd. 2nd place would be a great achievement.

My missus and I got pissed and booked an impulsive holiday to Lanzarote about a month ago.

We fly at 16.25 next Sunday.

I did not think this through.

There s not playing to your best and then selecting players who just aren't doing it. It Could be the tactics they can't adjust to and it may never work, see Puelis and our shit performances. Sticking Loftus Cheek on for Alli and a traffic cone for Sterling wouldn't change our system but we'd probably have a greater chance of success.
You can't always play to your best.
If you win, does it matter?

You can't always play to your best.
If you win, does it matter?

You're more likely to get away with not playing to your best against the duffers we've played so far than you will against the French. If we get to play against a decent side it might not pay off. What's the issue with thinking that way? Blind faith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566