World Cup Signing to be announced at 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club have used the words "Major Signing"

If Kaebi is this star billed "Major Signing", I will be very disappointed. For me Kaebi will be just another unkown that I couldn't give a shit about.

A "Major Signing" should be a higher profile player than this.

This is the first time the club have pre warned us in this manner, I expect it to be a bigger name

To be fair though, if this kid was billed as being one of the top 10 players in the last world cup I would personally consider it a major signing.

i like what i see here.......

[youtube]EsAknk_ts2E[/youtube]

If Kaebi is this star billed "Major Signing", I will be very disappointed. For me Kaebi will be just another unkown that I couldn't give a shit about.

This is the first time the club have pre warned us in this manner, I expect it to be a bigger name

have look at that video melts

Last edited:

Im sorry to throw this one up again but how many of MON signings were heard of before he brought them in. This signing excites me more than all the other put together, although im not entirely sure why.

maybe it's bobby charlton. he could still do a job.
or diana ross (she looked good at the 94 world cup).

if it's Kaebi that's a good thing. we need a right sided player with some hint of pedigree.

hopefully first of the 4 players he referred to

Im sorry to throw this one up again but how many of MON signings were heard of before he brought them in. This signing excites me more than all the other put together, although im not entirely sure why.
You've missed the point Leroy. I'm not disputing his ability, or how good he may prove to be.

None of the MON players were billed as "World Cup Stars" or "Major Signings" were they? So I would expect a higher profile

He's just around the corner........

wc1966m1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673