World Cup Signing to be announced at 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol:

Don't get me wrong though, I think Kaebi will be a good signing from the bits I've seen. But lets face facts, he aint no major signing or World Cup "Star", so that's why I'd expect to see another name announced, but I fear that it won't be.

If we did not come onto these forums we would know even less about Kaebi, so those 'in the dark' will see this signing a hell of a lot bigger than we do on here.
As you say Melton I think he looks like a great player if it is him and in the context of the other signings quite 'big'.
Would be interesting to know if this is one of the two 'big' names that RN mentioned, as from his comments I would think not as he is not a 'name'?

That was almost an admission I might be almost nearly right :icon_wink
You are right if you say he was voted in the top 10, but I don't know anybody who voted for him, and I reckon I could knock on 300 doors of football fans in Melton and less than 5% would have heard of him.

Not my definition of a star

When is someone going to tell me where I can get hold of this new carp product that you speak of ?

It's driving me crazy with excitement, and I've got my credit card at the ready

This made me chuckle ...

"Hossein Kaebi: Iran's very own Roberto Carlos."

I'm guessing we will be play him on the right side of midfield even though his most natural position is at right wing back.

It is going to be Job, if Carl Cort is 'a major transfer coup' then JD-J is easily a 'world cup star' in LCFC world's eyes!!

I'm guessing we will be play him on the right side of midfield even though his most natural position is at right wing back.

On one of the many posts on here I am sure I read he has moved to the right wing as too slight for defense?

If he was voted in the top 10 in the world cup, surely that does make him a world cup star, factually anyway, if not in people eyes.

So what. Fryatt has been listed by FIFA and UEFA as a player to watch for the future. :icon_roll

Maybe we should open a vBookie event on who it will be? :102: :biggrin:

I'm confident that I will be yet again disappointed and it will be Job!

I'm so excited!!! Kaebi is a coming!!!

I think this is a major signing, and an excellent signing.... but do agree that he's not particularly a "big name", considering most wouldn't have heard of him unless Babs had given us the rumour. However, I couldn't care less how big a name he is... I just want good players.

And hats off to Babylon, for telling us ages ago about Morfaw and Kaebi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669