World Cup Signing to be announced at 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.
....which it's attempting to do.

If it bullshits someone into buying a season ticket or a new shirt, then it's done it's job.
You think that somebody will buy an ST between now and 10 because of that headline, and that alone?

Well it's got you talking about it..........:icon_conf
And you, and you don't fall for that shit anymore than I do

But have you been out and bought some merchandise in the last 15 minutes?

Yes, i bought a new pair of LCFC/Topps Tiles branded royal blue (right colour) tinted specs

You think that somebody will buy an ST between now and 10 because of that headline, and that alone?

But if they create a false sense of hype over this player that he's a World Cup Star etc. Then people despite not knowing feck all about this player begin to believe we are building a decent squad. Provided people are stupid enough to believe the hype, they will buy ST, shirts, names on back etc.

Not now but in the coming weeks

Last edited:

No one will in that time frame but I bet it will make a few pop down Saturday and sign up. Its all part of the bigger picture and MM sees it. He is running it as a real business at last. If you had a new carp product come in you wouldn’t launch as being a bit part carp product that isn’t really that great, you would hype it up as the best carp product on the market to date wouldn’t you?

No one will in that time frame but I bet it will make a few pop down Saturday and sign up. Its all part of the bigger picture and MM sees it. He is running it as a real business at last. If you had a new carp product come in you wouldn’t launch as being a bit part carp product that isn’t really that great, you would hype it up as the best carp product on the market to date wouldn’t you?

A new carp product you say ?

Where can I get my hands on such an item ?

Yes, i bought a new pair of LCFC/Topps Tiles branded royal blue (right colour) tinted specs
:icon_lol:

Don't get me wrong though, I think Kaebi will be a good signing from the bits I've seen. But lets face facts, he aint no major signing or World Cup "Star", so that's why I'd expect to see another name announced, but I fear that it won't be.

A new carp product you say ?

Where can I get my hands on such an item ?

Didn’t take much hype did it. I could do meltons job.:icon_lol:

I knew I should of used ''carp terms'', Melton might have understood better.

Don't get me wrong though, I think Kaebi will be a good signing from the bits I've seen. But lets face facts, he aint no major signing or World Cup "Star", so that's why I'd expect to see another name announced, but I fear that it won't be.

If he was voted in the top 10 in the world cup, surely that does make him a world cup star, factually anyway, if not in people eyes.

Bound to be Kaebi, and I think it's (possibly) a damn good signing

And I can't moan at 'em for trying to whip up a bit of excitement, bless 'em

Betcha the OS crashes at 9.59 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675