World Cup Signing to be announced at 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.
my only worries if it is kaebi

1. the language barrier-correct me if i'm wrong but i doubt this boy can speak a word of english-and i doubt theres any arabic speakers in our squad who could help him
2. the culture shock-will he like living in england or will he struggle to settle? don't forgot the weather-will he be up for playing in the cold and the rain in january on a muddy pitch?
3. the style of football-will he be to the physical nature of the championship?

1. the language barrier-correct me if i'm wrong but i doubt this boy can speak a word of english-and i doubt theres any arabic speakers in our squad who could help him
2. the culture shock-will he like living in england or will he struggle to settle? don't forgot the weather-will he be up for playing in the cold and the rain in january on a muddy pitch?

Don't forget:

4. He might actually be shite

Hmmm an arab settling in Leicester….yes your right that could be a real problem….

Maybe we should open a vBookie event on who it will be? :102: :biggrin:

I'm confident that I will be yet again disappointed and it will be Job!

With the way the os have hyped this I think it will be more af a surprise than Job, as I mentioned most would not know that we have been linked with Kaebi, but Job has been reported in the daily press.

KAEBI is here!! Excellent stuff!

Good thing we got him now before the Asias Cup, we can all take a good luck at him and all the other clubs can watch on with jealousy!"

Well done, Milan and Martin! Beat four premiership clubs. Means that we have wasted an awful lot of money on this lad.

Top work MM and MA, coincidently, I have noticed that it is quite warm this morning, maybe the sun has returned to the sky!!!??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669