Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worship Zordon and the Power Rangers. But only the first set of PR's.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::081::081:

Zordon is my buddha, my god, my lord. And anyone who says different will fell the wrath of my power dagger. Either that or i will start my own jihad against the inferdels. ZORDON IS KING. RA RA RA. ZORDON IS KING. RA RA RA......

Zordon is my buddha, my god, my lord. And anyone who says different will fell the wrath of my power dagger. Either that or i will start my own jihad against the inferdels. ZORDON IS KING. RA RA RA. ZORDON IS KING. RA RA RA......

You sure you're 16? :icon_roll

what the **** is Zordon??? Is this more power rangers bollix?

Perhaps if you put your power dagger to better use you might grow out of it

See my Avator? That is Zordon. He also appears in blue in the series but is white in the movie. He was imprisoned in the tube by Rita Repulsa who was intern imprisoned in a dumpster. The rest is history. And the dagger is a weapon used by the yellow ranger to fight the evil monster.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Even better that he didnt get the joke! :081:

Last edited:
I will give Simon Weston a mention. Although he was badly injured in the line of duty i admire the way he coped with dozens of operations with skin grafts. Then after being discharged from the forces he went on to form Weston spirit for under priviledged kids. A credit to him imo.

you have to be arrogant to be a winner.
To name just 5 of hundreds of winners that don't come across as arrogant

Nigel Mansell
Damon Hill
Daley Thompson
Seb Coe
Steve Davis

To name just 5 of hundreds of winners that don't come across as arrogant

Nigel Mansell
Damon Hill
Daley Thompson
Seb Coe
Steve Davis

IMO I'd class Coe and Hill, arrogant. I think of more arrogant winners who HAVE DOMINATED THEIR SPORT - Schumacher, Michael Johnson, Stephen Hendry, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Beefy Botham. Saying that professionalism often comes across as being arrogant.

IMO I'd class Coe and Hill, arrogant. I think of more arrogant winners who HAVE DOMINATED THEIR SPORT - Schumacher, Michael Johnson, Stephen Hendry, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Beefy Botham. Saying that professionalism often comes across as being arrogant.
I see what you are saying Hazza, but Ro'S has never dominated snooker. Steve Davis and Stephen Hendry have and they are not arrogant.

Not too sure that Schumacher was arrogant, just very confident in his ability and didn't take losing too well.

But I see your point, too be truly dominant you have to have something about you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670