Worst Leicester team ever

Is this the worst Leicester side you have ever seen

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

After nearly 30 years of following the fortunes of city ,i now pronounce this the worst team i have ever known.
Same for you, or as there been worse.:102:

Last edited:
Worst in the 45 years ive bin following em even under Pleat and McClintock - well perhaps McClintocks team was worse cant decide

After 12 years of following City, I'd say yes...

I voted for this as this worst, but been here before, remember the late Jock Wallace, he inherited a team staring relegation to the then, third division, he turned it around, we need another manager, someone to kick backsides, and not be the perpetual Mr. Nice Guy. Sorry Rob you've got to go NOW!!

I voted for this as this worst, but been here before, remember the late Jock Wallace, he inherited a team staring relegation to the then, third division, he turned it around, we need another manager, someone to kick backsides, and not be the perpetual Mr. Nice Guy. Sorry Rob you've got to go NOW!!

Regretably, my recollections go back decades before even the great Jock.

This is the worst side I have seen - these days, I only see a few of the matches but when I do go, I find myself bored and unmotivated to attend more regularly.

The McLintock side has been mentioned - but there were quality players in that squad albeit that they were mostly 'has beens'. Also and more importantly they were playing in the first tier not the second tier.

We have a team that lacks ability but worse it lacks motivation. How utterly predictable and cynical that they would put on a bit of an effort in front of the cameras.

At the heart of the problem is an utterly hopeless manager. MM faced a bit of a puzzle when he took over i.e. should he sack Kelly and appoint someone available or should he wait, assume we wouldn't be relegated and hope to appoint from a better selection in the summer. In the event....and with hindsight...he got it wrong.

He has to make a judgement now as to whether to risk total instability by sacking him now or close his eyes and hope that other teams weaknesses save us. It's a really difficult one. But I think he should speak now and say that things will change at the end of the season anyway.

Sad, sad times.

i've been saying for most of the season this is the worst team....no passion, no fight, no guts, a complete shambles

Of course if we go down it will be statistically the worst city team of all time because we have never been down in div 3...

clowns901125.jpg

What we also have to remember is that the standard of opposition we have played this year is very, very poor. Worst than any that I can remember.

****ing Hell, just how bad are we FFS, I'm gonna cry

I think the team that nearly went down under Pleat/Lee was worse. But there's not much in it.
At least with the Pleat/Lee team I felt motivated enough to regularly go to games, it seemed there were players then who cared about the club, I can't say that about the current team though, so they get my vote.

This is the worst team I have seen.

As a youth I watched the Mclintock team, but we were playing in Div1 then, which was the highest league available, they were bad but not as bad as this lot. We were not losing points to the likes of Southend and Plymouth as we are now.......

I say feck RK off now...... hes as much use as a pork chop to a rabbi

At least with the Pleat/Lee team I felt motivated enough to regularly go to games, it seemed there were players then who cared about the club, I can't say that about the current team though, so they get my vote.

After much consideration, I'm inclined to go with this sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669