Worst Leicester team ever

Is this the worst Leicester side you have ever seen

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is appauling and made worse by the fact that I feel they could do so much better.

Crap signings in an attempt to strengthen the whole thing have added to the predicament IMO.

Noticed Boc voted for this being the worst team. Thats some statement if you followed city for however many years Boc has followed them for.

After watching the Foxes for over 50 years, I think this is the least motivated team ever, no passion or a feel of blue in their hearts but I do think that the Pleat team was even worse. I honestly didn't think I would have to go through that again but here we are.

After watching the Foxes for over 50 years, I think this is the least motivated team ever, no passion or a feel of blue in their hearts but I do think that the Pleat team was even worse. I honestly didn't think I would have to go through that again but here we are.

Pleat was poor, but we had beter players, even Paul Read was better than this shower of crap.

He got Campbell on loan, not a collection of loan players for the sake of it than generally are no better than what we have.

Also had the likes of;

Steve Walsh
Tony James
Mills
Tommy Wright
David Kelly
Gary Mc
Ali Mauchlen

Pleat was poor, but we had beter players, even Paul Read was better than this shower of crap.

He got Campbell on loan, not a collection of loan players for the sake of it than generally are no better than what we have.

Also had the likes of;

Steve Walsh
Tony James
Mills
Tommy Wright
David Kelly
Gary Mc
Ali Mauchlen

Yes - I agree.

When you consider that Kisnorbo is probably our best player, it brings the whole thing into context.

Kelly inparticular and his immediate predecessors have assembled a complete load of shite. Low in ability; badly managed and almost totally (except for the odd Sky/ Cup game) unmotivated.

I cannot believe what a mess has been made and all made worse by the lame comments of Kelly and the absurdities of the likes of Birchenall. It's past time for MM to make some sort of statement that things are quite unacceptable.

after my long career of watching the city it is hard to think of any other side with such a shameful attitude and woeful disregard for the basics of football, they are devoid of any committment to the shirt, and shamefully any passion for
the same shirt......... in short fecking pirates whose only thought is for those feckin huge investments on the carpark
and whats in the packet at the end of the month

Noticed Boc voted for this being the worst team. Thats some statement if you followed city for however many years Boc has followed them for.

It's the lack of a fighting attitude that gets me. My most miserable years were under McLintock and Hamilton (even worse than the Pleat team that nearly took us down). At least there was some desire then - this lot (with a few exceptions) just can't be arsed.

And btw - there's people here been watching City for longer than me. One of them has already contributed to this thread.

In my forty something years on this planet I have only ever supported City. I haven't always been to all of the games, my first were in the 70s when my uncle took me to see Stringy, Crossy (he lived a few doors up from me in Groby), Weller and Wortho, Nish and Lenny etc etc, I have had a ST since we've been at our new home, but took in many many games before that at fortress filbo. I can honestly say, that despite my not being at all the games n stuff, I have cried and laughed and cheered for the FOXES no matter what. (I watched the playoff against the sheep, sat in a caravan with a tiny black and white portable in... yes, you guessed, in the middle of feckin Derbyshire on a feckin caravan weekend and when the full time whistle blew, I ran round that field shouting and screaming and nearly got run out of town).

But never, in my life can I remeber feeling such fear and concern for the future of the club that I love. I can sit here and almost cry, to think where we have been and where we are now. How the fcuk did we get to this place.

Rob Kelly, if you have one ounce of decency, of dignity, of respect for this club and its proud fans, its great history, please, leave now, beforei t's too late, before you steer us into, what is for us, uncharted waters. Leave with yor head up, whilst there is still a chance that we can survive.

Thank you

I think people can forget Kelly resigning as has absolutely no incentive to leave of his own volition. Apart from the financial benefit of being sacked he surely knows he won't get another managers job at anything like this level, he won't be on the telly, radio or in the papers any more, he'll never get any media work. So he'll keep going until he is pushed. Cue Milan.

I think people can forget Kelly resigning as has absolutely no incentive to leave of his own volition. Apart from the financial benefit of being sacked he surely knows he won't get another managers job at anything like this level, he won't be on the telly, radio or in the papers any more, he'll never get any media work. So he'll keep going until he is pushed. Cue Milan.

Spot on as ever Ox.

McLintock's team were without doubt the worst i have seen, although this lot run them close and are playing at a lower level. There are some similarities neither team could score goals or keep a clean sheet.

Unfortunately we have been on a downward spiral since we were relegated getting worse each season. Hopefully we can eek out one more win and then start the rebuilding in the summer.

MM must be able to see what we can all see. Luckily he is in a position to do something about it.

Your probaly right, but i can't help feel a tad sorry for him (tin at on). Yes he is a nice man, clueless , tactically inept and all the rest of the things but also in my eyes he's been badly let down by a bunch of big time losers. Imo its his players that should take a good long look at themselves and ask ' have i performed to the best of my ability for this football club'. They have let us down as well as RK. My only satisafaction is that for many of them they will not get to play in front of such crowds and in nice stadia after this season. If as i expect that happens then they will only have themselves to blame.

As I see it , we have not actually had a TEAM for at least two seasons now .
We have had some new blood coming and going , loanees , patched up sides , and rarely a TEAM performance. So I voted this as the worst I have seen in forty years , simply because I do not believe we actually have a TEAM.

Fighting fires is all we have done for the past three seasons, now we have a chance with MM to actually build a new team and push for promotion, this of course is not going to happen before next season. Meanwhile , we have to hope the present bunch of loanees and wannabees will work hard enough to achieve survival.

As I see it , we have not actually had a TEAM for at least two seasons now .
We have had some new blood coming and going , loanees , patched up sides , and rarely a TEAM performance. So I voted this as the worst I have seen in forty years , simply because I do not believe we actually have a TEAM.

Fighting fires is all we have done for the past three seasons, now we have a chance with MM to actually build a new team and push for promotion, this of course is not going to happen before next season. Meanwhile , we have to hope the present bunch of loanees and wannabees will work hard enough to achieve survival.

I didn't like the way we were going when MA started recruiting his pensioners. Granted he had next to no money, but it was desperate stuff to keep us in the prem, with no plan B when it failed.

Your probaly right, but i can't help feel a tad sorry for him (tin at on). Yes he is a nice man, clueless , tactically inept and all the rest of the things but also in my eyes he's been badly let down by a bunch of big time losers. Imo its his players that should take a good long look at themselves and ask ' have i performed to the best of my ability for this football club'. They have let us down as well as RK. My only satisafaction is that for many of them they will not get to play in front of such crowds and in nice stadia after this season. If as i expect that happens then they will only have themselves to blame.

I agree to some extent but cant help the feeling that RK has bought most of this on himself with his softly softly catchy monkey style of management.

These seem like a bunch of players lacking serious dicipline and guidance. They are acting like a bunch of school kids that have had a stand-in temporary teacher put in charge for the year, which equals, pi55 take time!!!!

I didn't like the way we were going when MA started recruiting his pensioners. Granted he had next to no money, but it was desperate stuff to keep us in the prem, with no plan B when it failed.
Agreed, but it's amazing to look at the quality of the players we had only those few short years ago - Dickov, Ferdinand, Bent, Thatcher, Gillespie... all better than anything we have now. And four of whom are still in the Prem.

How did we manage to feck it up so royally?

Agreed, but it's amazing to look at the quality of the players we had only those few short years ago - Dickov, Ferdinand, Bent, Thatcher, Gillespie... all better than anything we have now. And four of whom are still in the Prem.

How did we manage to feck it up so royally?

Poor decisions at board level and a lack of real conviction, they made a brave move in appointing Levein but then didn't have the courage to stand by him and his long term plan, and then when they had the chance to appoint any from Davies, Cotterill or Newell the board shat themselves and went for the cheap and easy option.

Look at us and then look at Derby, point proved. We have suffered for a lack of real football know how at the top of this club, hopefully Mandaric will change all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669