Worst names you have heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

Just wondering;

I went to school with a kid called Ben Downs, my sister knows a lass called Paige Turner......quite shocking names to give your kids. Yesterday it was brought to my attention that someone at work is called Siobhan Balls, which I am informed causes irritation a few days afterwards.

anyone heard worse than Siobhan?

fitz what school did you go? i also went to school with a ben downs

I went to school with a Teresa Green and at the school where I work there's a girl called Ria Shaw.

fitz what school did you go? i also went to school with a ben downs

Hookergate Comprehensive School (formerly in Co Durham now Blaydon) I think this particular arse piece has always lived in Gateshead

My neighbours are Ben Doon and PhiL McCrevis...Thought I'd post it before somebody else does:icon_roll

i work with anil mistry("who's farted" as we call him) , and a guy called Butt and one called Bottom.

When i was a apprentice many years ago there was a guy there learning to weld on his own in a little welding bay, one day he came running out saying that he had burned his private parts(havent got a clue how) anyway he went off to the first aid room for treatment and the accident book read like this burned penis plaster applied signed by Mr Handcock.

i have a friend called Sukdip and her sister is called Hardip

but the winner has to be Jordan's kid...what is Tiaaaami or some shite?

incidentally trivia fans....did you know that in Germany you can only call your child a certain name from an approved list

We chose good old fashioned biblical names for our kids.......

....I do hope Herod and Jezabel get on well in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566