Worst Premiership Referee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

I would have to go for Battenburg. Old Mother Riley comes a close second.

Rob styles by a mile. Awful awful ref.

Surely it has to be Uriah Rennie :102:

Last edited:
heres the list for this season!

S G Bennett (Kent FA)
*M.L.Dean (Cheshire FA)
M Halsey (Lancashire FA)
U Rennie (Sheffield & Hallamshire CFA)
*H Webb (Sheffield & Hallamshire CFA)
*M A Riley (West Riding FA)
*R Styles (Hampshire FA)
C Foy (Lancashire FA)
P Dowd (Staffordshire FA)
A Wiley (Staffordshire FA)
S Tanner (Hampshire FA)
*M Atkinson (West Riding FA)
*M Clattenburg (Northumberland FA)
P Walton (Northamptonshire FA)
B Knight (London FA)

L.S.Mason (Lancashire FA)
L.W. Probert (Whiltshire FA)
K.P Stroud (Hampshire FA)
A Marriner (Birmingham FA)

i'd have thought rennie too.

All refs are cnuts, alwayws have been always will be, and at any level too.

All refs are cnuts, alwayws have been always will be, and at any level too.

This is very true.

Uriah has to be the worst and I’m convinced that if he was white he would have been dropped down the leagues long a go but the FA need more black refs and having one in the prem helps to raise the profile.

thats so discriminating against the white guy.

I seem to recall that he was demoted for a season 2 or 3 years ago

Leave the poor feckers alone, hearing the crowd bitch about a decision 80 yards away drives me insane.

As much as you don't like some refs, you can't have a game without them.
It is only the advent of ever increasing media coverage that shows them up in such a poor light.

How many times have you heard an ex pro go on about a decision after about 20 slow mo's etc etc, even then he's not sure.

It is a bit of a Godforsaken job though. I've ran the line and been a ref in local games. The stick you get is unbelieveable.

Uriah Rennie sticks out as some one who has been poor every time i've seen him ref.

However my vote also goes to Rob Styles Purely for the match he did for us against sheff wed last year. He gave a ridiculos pen for there first goal the ball then bounced off him for one of there players to score, he then sent on of our brave lads off, then missed a blatent foul for there third!

what a twat

Leave the poor feckers alone, hearing the crowd bitch about a decision 80 yards away drives me insane.

The best bit is when the people sitting behind the goal complain when an offside decision goes against us

Like you can see from where you are, you feckwit tossers

As much as you don't like some refs, you can't have a game without them.
It is only the advent of ever increasing media coverage that shows them up in such a poor light.

How many times have you heard an ex pro go on about a decision after about 20 slow mo's etc etc, even then he's not sure.

It is a bit of a Godforsaken job though. I've ran the line and been a ref in local games. The stick you get is unbelieveable.

who cares its not like there real people

I know he has retired now, but what about Graham Poll then. He admitted in a newspaper column last wek that he had pleaded with Ashley Cole to move back 10 yards at a free kick and Cole had refused and told Poll to feck off. Did Poll caution him? Did he feck. And in the same column he reckons someone should teach Cole a lesson. Well you had the chance Poll you **** and didn't have the bottle. Twat.

I know he has retired now, but what about Graham Poll then. He admitted in a newspaper column last wek that he had pleaded with Ashley Cole to move back 10 yards at a free kick and Cole had refused and told Poll to feck off. Did Poll caution him? Did he feck. And in the same column he reckons someone should teach Cole a lesson. Well you had the chance Poll you **** and didn't have the bottle. Twat.

Plus they showed the replay of the penalty incident last night from every angle, and the stupid twat Poll still reckoned it was foul

Shame on Setanta for employing the prick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673