Xfactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because its shite,its always some fecker with some sob story or some god awful gang of squawking girls
Of course I could just not watch it I suppose:102:
Anyway this comment from the woman who bellyaches about Man Utd always being on the TV...they are because of the demand

precisely which is why i dont watch man utd when theyre on tv :102:

Maybe not then, Austin definitely didnt deserve to go out though.:018:

Austin isn't that good TBH, and he cries far too much. Diana was superb again...... :049: (choreography was shocking though)

Last edited:
Austin isn't that good TBH, and he cries far too much. Diana was superb again...... :049: (choreography was shocking though)

last night was the first time I have seen this series, was at my rents, and Diana is aweful, woeful. You couldn't understand a word she said and massacred the song.

I would though.

last night was the first time I have seen this series, was at my rents, and Diana is aweful, woeful. You couldn't understand a word she said and massacred the song.

I would though.

To be fair to her, she isn't a disco singer in the slightest. Go on youtube and see some of her songs that she has done, especially "With or Without You", and "Hallelugiah" at Boot Camp.

Mrs HTB seems to be like a lot of people, Daniel haters. He certainly wasn't the worst last night.

Did Louis vote Austin out just so Simon only had 1 of his 3 left, and JLS are a lot stronger than Eoighan (or however you spell his name...)?

Who knows,who cares, just keeps winding the Mrs up that Daniel is still there...hehe, good luck to the bloke..

I thought JLS were great as well on Saturday, as was Laura again.

Mrs HTB seems to be like a lot of people, Daniel haters. He certainly wasn't the worst last night.

Did Louis vote Austin out just so Simon only had 1 of his 3 left, and JLS are a lot stronger than Eoighan (or however you spell his name...)?

Who knows,who cares, just keeps winding the Mrs up that Daniel is still there...hehe, good luck to the bloke..

I wouldnt be surpised if that were true, alot of what Louis walsh does is just so he goes against Cowell i think.

Ok so heres the order of who i think will be voted out with next weeks being first:

Daniel
Rachel
Ruth
Alexandra
Eoghan
Diana
Laura
JLS-Winners

Although i think JLS will win , id like Diana to win it.

I wouldnt be surpised if that were true, alot of what Louis walsh does is just so he goes against Cowell i think.

Ok so heres the order of who i think will be voted out with next weeks being first:

Daniel
Rachel
Ruth
Alexandra
Eoghan
Diana
Laura
JLS-Winners

Although i think JLS will win , id like Diana to win it.

I reckon it will be:

Daniel
Rachel
Ruth
Eoghan
Alexandra
JLS
Diana
Laura - WINNER

I think JLS, Laura and Diana will all be able to get contracts afterwards, even if they dont win.

I am shocked that Laura was in the bottom two, I tipped her to win from the start. Ruth's 'Knocking on heaven's door' was phenomenal and so glad she stayed, she is my second favourite behind Diana - and she is hot!!

I am shocked that Laura was in the bottom two, I tipped her to win from the start. Ruth's 'Knocking on heaven's door' was phenomenal and so glad she stayed, she is my second favourite behind Diana - and she is hot!!

I agree with you for one.

I don't get all the fuss about Alexandra - she is a good singer but she is just a poor version of Leona IMO. Leona's version of 'I can't live' which she did 2 years ago was better than Alex's version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669