Xfactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I think they're all pretty average singers. I base my selection on which one I'd most like to bone. Ruth to win it .

Tbh I think they're all pretty average singers. I base my selection on which one I'd most like to bone. Ruth to win it .

unless they are in the youngest year allowable, you have to question why the people in it this year have never been in it before, I can only assume because they weren't deemed good enough.

disgusting

Carlos_Tevez.jpg

Heard on Radio that "someone" was organising a petition to get Laura reinstated.

Why not go the full hog and bring it up at PMs question time, sure Buster Brown's got nowt better to do.

Heard on Radio that "someone" was organising a petition to get Laura reinstated.

Why not go the full hog and bring it up at PMs question time, sure Buster Brown's got nowt better to do.

Her counciller actually did mention it in their parliment thingy.

I see Rhydian and Same Difference :icon_eek: are both releasing songs next week, and are performing them on tonight's show.

I love my V+ box :icon_bigg

Diana has been my favourite all the way through, with Ruth a close second. Ruth has now overtaken her, Diana's last 2 weeks have been shocking.

Rachel was obviously going tonight, would have thought Ruth would have been in the bottom 2 with her though.

I would have thought that JLS would have suited Rachel's song better, and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46