Yakubu... would you Adam and Eve it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that no one on this forum is in any way pedantic. :icon_roll

Why have you posted this Silver? I can't see anybody that has been in any way pedantic, apart from perhaps me right now.

Why have you posted this Silver? I can't see anybody that has been in any way pedantic, apart from perhaps me right now.

:icon_bigg

I don't want to be pedantic but I was commenting on how I love that no one actually is pedantic. Now that you have been pedantic about it, I have been forced to make a comment which could well be construed as, Erm...pedantic.

I do like tits though.

:icon_bigg

I don't want to be pedantic but I was commenting on how I love that no one actually is pedantic. Now that you have been pedantic about it, I have been forced to make a comment which could well be construed as, Erm...pedantic.

I do like tits though.

So, to answer my question, you were just looking for somebody to notice you and give you a big hug?
C'm'ere then you big, ambulance-chasing nutjob. I've not showered for several days, but my cuddles are worth it

If this is true, I can't wait for Preston just a little bit more. With an on-form Vassell and Yakubu, no defence is going to be able to hold that. Jeez.

Aaargh!!! I'm reet excited about this.

Despite my post quoting his lack of pace during his last game for Everton (sometimes it is good to stir things up and be controversial on here - even though the abuse following is often excessive) I reckon this is as good a signing as we could hope for.

Only fly in the ointment is that Preston have a new manager so a win up there will be very hard to get....

Despite my post quoting his lack of pace during his last game for Everton (sometimes it is good to stir things up and be controversial on here - even though the abuse following is often excessive) I reckon this is as good a signing as we could hope for.
Only a moron would abuse you Rich :icon_bigg
Only fly in the ointment is that Preston have a new manager so a win up there will be very hard to get....
Hopefully when the teams reach the pitch his new players will still be laughing at the ludicrously unnatural colour of his skin.

Feed the Yak and he will score.

Leicester City to sign Everton striker Yakubu Ayegbeni

Leicester City will complete the loan signing of Everton striker Yakubu until the end of the season on Wednesday, BBC Radio Leicester understands

Yakubu joined Everton in the summer of 2007

Even if we are paying 50k a week of his wages and paid a 250k loan agreement fee we've still only used the fryatt money to secure a player who has scored heaps of premier league goals and plenty of championship goals. A much better use of 1.25m than having fryatt sat on the bench or missing chances.
Now let's jusþ hope he stays fit enough to do the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669