Yann Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't they just sign a striker if he has a minor injury ?! He is obvioulsly going to get better.

Broken legs get better but you wouldnt sign someone with one! I have always felt that this guy would be a decent back-up striker (admitedly based on u-tube views) but on a free why not, (surely Walshies watched him!)

Also, if you sign someone while they're injured, you pay them... for being injured. Makes no sense financially.

Yeah, DF - that kind of thing never happens...least not at Villa....or Liverpool...

The scousers have no financial sense at all. Case in point: Robbie Keane. As for Villa, I can kind of understand why they've signed Downing - there would have been a lot of competition for him in January when he would be fit again. It's a risk on Villa's part, but a calculated one.

But it did happen at Leiceter this time last year with Berner, right Bob?

Can't recall, DF - remember something about him not playing for Blackburn for some time before he left/came to us though so possibly...?

If I remember correctly...

Berner came on trial with us, NP liked what he saw but Berner got injured towards the end of the trial. Rather than give him a fat contract and then send him home for a month to spend the cash, we sensibly waited until he was fit again, then signed him.

I think...

Correct df. Thanks to our faith, he rejected Norwich.

According to an interview with the man himself, Kermorgant visited us recently and didn't have a trial. Our scouts and staff watched him at Reims. However, Ligue 1 clubs are interested and he hopes to conduct a deal this weekend. If no luck, then Leicester is the best option.

Correct df. Thanks to our faith, he rejected Norwich.

According to an interview with the man himself, Kermorgant visited us recently and didn't have a trial. Our scouts and staff watched him at Reims. However, Ligue 1 clubs are interested and he hopes to conduct a deal this weekend. If no luck, then Leicester is the best option.

So we are the bottom of his list, tell him to **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363