Yann Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoooaaaa!!!! Whooooaaaaa!!! Whoooaaa!! (That's English for stop a horse)
That takes it to a whole new level, that'd be like dividing the internets by zero or something.

Although, there is a prima facie case....

Didn't he play for Wolves?

Its been made official that we have tried for Cox and Lita (therefore the management as well as us fans are aware we need a striker, one will arrive i think it will be Kermorgant, possibly in time for Sundays game ).

official?
Where have you heard this from?

Its been made official that we have tried for Cox and Lita (therefore the management as well as us fans are aware we need a striker, one will arrive i think it will be Kermorgant, possibly in time for Sundays game ).

Have I missed something: Lita has signed for someone else?

Official how? Official as in bloke down the pub said it? Official as in you're making it up?

Where???? It's traditional and polite to quote your sources and don't just expect people to believe you.

I believe him.

Where???? It's traditional and polite to quote your sources and don't just expect people to believe you.

There was no quote regarding Lita. Just a quote from MM saying we were after a striker, in the same article the reporter mentioned Lita. His name never left MM's lips.

I saw this info on the Web on BBC Home 606

Yann Kermorgant
Championship Leicester City
by Proud_Fox (U11220696) 03 August 2009

Yann Kermorgant was at the game yesterday. He came with Chris Powell and Chris Powell said that he was a french striker and is signing but he is not sure when. So that is good news and hopefully Nigel will have some more tricks up his sleve as the season is only 5 days away. can't wait

Do you have more information ?

I saw this info on the Web on BBC Home 606

Yann Kermorgant
Championship Leicester City
by Proud_Fox (U11220696) 03 August 2009

Yann Kermorgant was at the game yesterday. He came with Chris Powell and Chris Powell said that he was a french striker and is signing but he is not sure when. So that is good news and hopefully Nigel will have some more tricks up his sleve as the season is only 5 days away. can't wait

Do you have more information ?

Who me?

No I don't!

Anyone else?

So this bloke is a free transfer from a 3rd division french team?

I just followed through I was so excited.

I have to believe there is a loan or two in the wings once some of the big clubs get back from their preseason tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363