Yann Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're both so pig ignorant, it makes me sick

Everyone knows that the original song is 'Drink drink, wherever you may be, we are the drunk and disorderly...'

Lord of the Dance FFS :icon_roll

:icon_lol:

I remember singing Lord of the Dance at school... although none of the verses ring a bell. Is there another/newer version?

Speaking of old school hymns, at my sister's wedding a few weeks back she had "One More Step Along The World I Go" as one of the hymns. Always liked that one :)

:icon_lol:

I remember singing Lord of the Dance at school... although none of the verses ring a bell. Is there another/newer version?

Speaking of old school hymns, at my sister's wedding a few weeks back she had "One More Step Along The World I Go" as one of the hymns. Always liked that one :)

From the old times to the new, keep me travelling along with you!

I also seem to remember a strange hymn about 'jet planes meeting in the air to be re-fuelled'

We sang one that went "We are climbing Jesus' ladder ladder"... which was crap... and I doubt any of you will know it since you're all a lot older than me and I get the feeling it was a fairly new hymn.

Oh and we had "Sing hosanna to the King of Kings" as well at the wedding ;) Who doesn't love a good hymn?

We sang one that went "We are climbing Jesus' ladder ladder"... which was crap... and I doubt any of you will know it since you're all a lot older than me and I get the feeling it was a fairly new hymn.

Oh and we had "Sing hosanna to the King of Kings" as well at the wedding ;) Who doesn't love a good hymn?

They tend to be better if you already know them otherwise you just end up muttering along like some sort of window licker!

Yann was at the ground earlier according to my source who was down there watching. Apparently he's passed his medical and they are just ironing out his terms.

I'm not usually a fountain of knowledge on these things so take it for what you will.

But i believe he will sign. :038:

Nailed on that he's not coming for me now.

Yann was at the ground earlier according to my source who was down there watching. Apparently he's passed his medical and they are just ironing out his terms.

I'm not usually a fountain of knowledge on these things so take it for what you will.

But i believe he will sign. :038:

Rubbery, a decent alternative for Howard when he's injured/suspended/knackered, and he also presumably won't get pissed off if he's not in the first 11 week in week out.

'so lets all rise and shine and give god the glory, glory'

Good news about kermit too.

Just to clarify this whole thing, I write these articles. I'd only write this sort of thing if I was over 90% sure it was going to occur, and I have had contact from somebody reliable who believes that he will sign soon. I understand that the more clued up people will be sceptical towards it.

So yes, like Jeff said, you won't find anything particularly new by reading the site if you view the board here and on Foxestalk, but it's not as if everybody reads the forums.

Just thought I'd clear it up anyway.

You're both so pig ignorant, it makes me sick

Everyone knows that the original song is 'Drink drink, wherever you may be, we are the drunk and disorderly...'

Lord of the Dance FFS :icon_roll

I seem to remember it being Duncan Disorderly and about Duncan Ferguson the old Everton player.

Just to clarify this whole thing, I write these articles. I'd only write this sort of thing if I was over 90% sure it was going to occur

'over 90% sure' is still a bit vague for me, what are we talking here? 94.7%?

I couldn't give a **** if this guy comes here or not. We're the best team in this league by a country mile and I'm willing to let every member of this forum spank me with a paddle while I film the atrocity if we don't win the Championship this season. Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669