Yann Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this bloke is a free transfer from a 3rd division french team?

I just followed through I was so excited.

I have to believe there is a loan or two in the wings once some of the big clubs get back from their preseason tours.

1 - Yes, you're right: Reims was relegated to the third division.
2 - No, you are wrong: It can not be a transfer: it is free ....

You asked for statistics on page 6, I give you again:

The Stade de Reims "scored 40 goals this season and yet Yann scored 9 goals and provided 10 assists in the championship.
19/40 = 47.5% of the goals of the Stade de Reims "

On page 3 and 4: Babylon gave clips of the achievements of Yann (In particular "Kermorgant story").
I draw your attention to the fact that it has much achieved (goals or assists) against clubs that are fitted in League 1 (Lens, Boulogne, Montpellier) or leadership position at the meeting (Strasbourg) and even League 1 (turned against Nancy in French Cup)
If Reims descended league 3 this is not the fault of Yann who became a captain when Luis Fernandez agreed to try to save the team in January.
Fans' s designated: best player of the season.

1 - Yes, you're right: Reims was relegated to the third division.
2 - No, you are wrong: It can not be a transfer: it is free ....

You asked for statistics on page 6, I give you again:

The Stade de Reims "scored 40 goals this season and yet Yann scored 9 goals and provided 10 assists in the championship.
19/40 = 47.5% of the goals of the Stade de Reims "

On page 3 and 4: Babylon gave clips of the achievements of Yann (In particular "Kermorgant story").
I draw your attention to the fact that it has much achieved (goals or assists) against clubs that are fitted in League 1 (Lens, Boulogne, Montpellier) or leadership position at the meeting (Strasbourg) and even League 1 (turned against Nancy in French Cup)
If Reims descended league 3 this is not the fault of Yann who became a captain when Luis Fernandez agreed to try to save the team in January.
Fans' s designated: best player of the season.

That's all great tontondan, but where's the statistic that really matters?
What percentage is he to signing? 86%? 78%?

That's all great tontondan, but where's the statistic that really matters?
What percentage is he to signing? 86%? 78%?

Never mind all that, let's get to the real issue, does he like Monster Munch and if so, what is his preferred flavour?

I hope he does like tits....I certainly do...just to clear up any confusion.

What does he think of Middlesboro..I've heard it's a dump?

As for the statistics you provide...I have made it obvious many, many times that clear thinking, fact-based, logical and informed arguments aren't for me. Mindless conjecture and half-baked theories are what I'm looking for. That's why Harb is my fav. loool.

I hope he does like tits....I certainly do...just to clear up any confusion.

What does he think of Middlesboro..I've heard it's a dump?

As for the statistics you provide...I have made it obvious many, many times that clear thinking, fact-based, logical and informed arguments aren't for me. Mindless conjecture and half-baked theories are what I'm looking for. That's why Harb is my fav. loool.

Apparently OFCOM agrees with you.

Sorry, just to bring it back into the transfer for half a second- spoke to someone yesterday who claims to have spoken to chris powell who said that Mr. Kermorgant was currently minorly injured and still has to pass his medical, then he'll be in. I didn't know the guy v. well but it seemed fairly genuine. If it is, exciting stuff. He looks decent imo.

Then again,. he could have been bullsihtting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363