Yann Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jan Kermorgant

Much rather have Yann back than have Howard in the squad!!

Last edited:
Re: Jan Kermorgant

Actually I'm reading with interest. Maybe something coded is going on here, but I'm not sure why you'd have scared this poor chap off.

For my part I think Yann had his chance didn't he? I'm not a big fan of De Vries / DJ style rebirths. Good header of the ball though. And a nice goal against (?) at the end of the season. Personally I hated him more for nicking that free kick off Waghorn in the Cardiff game, than for the penalty miss. I was already consumed by contempt for him come that point in the game.

in all serious though, I will be staggered if he ever plays for us again

I'm with you there, I'm pretty certain it was a case of getting rid as soon as possible and then he'll be released at the end of the season. Although, who knows? Has anyone been keeping tabs on him?

Me and Hazz have. Scored 1 goal I think and has been injured for a while. However he is playing for a team that is considered to be the worst in any of the top leagues of Europe so its not surprising.

Last edited:
I'm with you there, I'm pretty certain it was a case of getting rid as soon as possible and then he'll be released at the end of the season. Although, who knows? Has anyone been keeping tabs on him?

Arles

12 (4) appearances
2 goals
1 assist

Got an injury mid-season, to put it lightly he plays for one of the worst teams in the big five European top flights (Eng, Fra, Germ, Spa, Ita) ever!

http://todayfoot.com/Football/35394/
Highlights from this Saturday's game against PSG...err gives the ball within the first twenty seconds!

EDIT: He sets up the Arles goal

Last edited:
How it he getting on this season? I cant be bothered to google it.

Oops, i didnt see the fourth page of this thread.

Ignore!

4th page? I'm still on my first.

I just can't hear Kermorgant's name without singing "why oh why" to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363