Yeovil (h) now 11 Nov, was: Yeovil (h) OFF - was: Yeovil (h) - off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
You will know of my expressions of displeasure when games have been postponed at short notice; I have always made sure that I make the club aware of my feelings too. Perhaps somebody is at last starting to take notice. All emails from the ticket office are now carrying the following in the footer:

TICKETS FOR THE FOLLOWING HOME FIXTURES ARE NOW ON GENERAL SALE:
[...]
Saturday, 11 October (3.00pm) v Yeovil Town (This fixture is subject to
change owing to possible international call ups)

Somebody at the club seems to be showing a bit of common sense. If only they would put the same thing on the website!

Re: Yeovil (h) - off?

Please, please, please be off!!!!!

I will be in Japan for a month from the 9th October. During the month I'm away I will be missing 4 home games.

Four bloody home games in 4 weeks FFS!!!!!!!

Please, please, please be off!!!!!

You can rest assured. I don't think there is the slightest chance that it will be on.

Will you be back for Tuesday 11th November? (remember where you heard that date first)

You can rest assured. I don't think there is the slightest chance that it will be on.

Will you be back for Tuesday 11th November? (remember where you heard that date first)
Yes, I get back 9th Nov.

If my name was George, I'd be called Curious George.

Boc's been having sex with Jim whilst Holly takes notes apparantly, so he knows the proposed re-scheduled date.

If my name was George, I'd be called Curious George.

It's just the date that I reckon the Yeovil game will be played - and NOT based on any information received.

You could still miss 4 home games though; we could have a home tie in the Paint Pot area ¼-final on 4th November.

It's just the date that I reckon the Yeovil game will be played - and NOT based on any information received.

You could still miss 4 home games though; we could have a home tie in the Paint Pot area ¼-final on 4th November.

Don't tell him that FFS !

He'll be cancelling the whole trip if he thinks he's got to miss a JPT tie

Especially the area quarter final

Don't tell him that FFS !

He'll be cancelling the whole trip if he thinks he's got to miss a JPT tie

Especially the area quarter final

The Japanese Embassy offered me money to tell him.

Well we'll be needing Andy King and Nicky Adams for our massive under-21 play off against England...........

Somebody at the club seems to be showing a bit of common sense. If only they would put the same thing on the website!
It was brought up at the Fans Consultative Meeting last week; see, we don't just moan about the lack of pies. :icon_wink

BTW, it wasn't my suggestion, but I fully concurred. :icon_bigg

It was brought up at the Fans Consultative Meeting last week; see, we don't just moan about the lack of pies. :icon_wink

BTW, it wasn't my suggestion, but I fully concurred. :icon_bigg

So if they can include it in their emails, why can't they mention it on the website?

I hope we dont get too many games behind I'd rather have the points on the board

its essential that games such as this are delayed, we need our international players like Nicky (never plays) Adams and Andy (****ing) King, we'd not be able to cope without them would we!!

I too will be pleased if it's caled off. I will be in Spain from the 11th to the 25th of October and would miss 3 home games.

I too will be pleased if it's caled off. I will be in Spain from the 11th to the 25th of October and would miss 3 home games.

Damn, just realised that I'll be in France at that time.

Re: Yeovil (h) OFF - was: Yeovil (h) - off?

Yeovil Town Game Postponed

Posted on: Tue 23 Sep 2008
Leicester City's League One fixture against Yeovil Town at the Walkers Stadium scheduled for Saturday, October 11 has been postponed.

The Football League has agreed to the postponement due to the fact that Alex Tunchev has been called up for Bulgaria's World Cup qualifiers against Italy and Georgia, while both Andy King and Nicky Adams are expected to be named in the Wales U21 squad for their game against England.
A rearranged date for the fixture will be confirmed in due course whilst tickets already purchased for this match will remain valid for the rescheduled encounter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469