Yesterdays Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre currently showing on SSN every hour between quater past and half past, not sure that will last for too long though.

For those fans who don't live in the midlands but have sky BBC east midlands news can be viewed on channel 980

Seems strange not to have a game on this arvo..........except if you have Setanta.

Luckily for me I do. Just watched Cardiff hold the Arse and now to get ready for the Merseyside derby :icon_bigg

Seems strange not to have a game on this arvo..........except if you have Setanta.

Ridiculous isn't it? I just hope the FA Cup coverage goes back to BBC next year. I fecking hate Setanta.

There are quite a few live feeds for the Liverpool game :icon_wink

There are quite a few live feeds for the Liverpool game :icon_wink

If I had found one I'd probably have said from what I'd seen Liverpool deserve to be winning.:icon_wink

If I had found one I'd probably have said from what I'd seen Liverpool deserve to be winning.:icon_wink

Had I have found one I would have to agree with you. I would have probably thought that Everton put in a good performance considering their injuries. :icon_wink

Do you hate Sky too?

I like Sky, hate Setanta... don't see why the two necessarily go hand in hand?

Setanta's coverage is utter wank from what I've seen of it, probably even worse than ITV.

I wish all football would be split between the Beeb and Sky. Or just on the Beeb.

Do you hate Sky too?

No, with Sky you can choose to have movie channels and loads of other channels, Setanta you pay however much it is for not a lot. Sky's coverage of games is much better than Setanta's. :102: Setanta is just generally shit.

Although they will be showing Premiership Rugby from 2010 and if they keep increasing the amount of football games each year which they seem to be doing, looks like I will have to get it.

I like Sky, hate Setanta... don't see why the two necessarily go hand in hand?

Setanta's coverage is utter wank from what I've seen of it, probably even worse than ITV.

I wish all football would be split between the Beeb and Sky. Or just on the Beeb.

I think some people hate Setanta because they are Sky subscribers who don't like having to pay more for another channel.

I like Setanta because you can watch football without having to pay Sky an extortionate amount. It's about £40 a month for Sky, you can get Setanta for £7.99 a month.

What's wrong with their coverage?
I only watch the match anyway I'm not interested in the crap before/after the 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363