You can always tell how strong your squad is when..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, just means he's going to give them a chance to prove themselves before he f**ks them off.

I see. Wasn't that Holloway's method too?

Look where that got us.

Sell the fecking lot of them I say.

i can't wait for oakley to **** off. he apitamised all that was wrong with leicester last year

I seem to recall Mr Holloway saying how much he wanted to give everyone a chance.

For me, instability in terms of club management is a much bigger problem when every new incoming manager fails to learn the very clear lessons of his predecessor. Most good managers study videos very very thoroughly. With Milan, you don't have time to give everyone a chance.

The only thing we know for sure about this group of players is that, in every possible way, they are losers. Let's hope these words are sly mind games, rather than yet another example of blind optimism and naivety.

Just because the fans haven't heard about stuff, it doesn't mean it isn't happening. We don't run this football club, Milan Mandaric does, and the sooner the brainless morons come to grips with this fact, the sooner they'll be able to concentrate on important stuff.

Maybe the players actually like it here, and now that Mr Holloway has gone maybe they see a brighter future. Maybe they want to be part of it.

Maybe those fans who refuse to lay any blame at Mr Holloway's feet, are still looking for non stories to bass the buck again.

We don't run this football club, Milan Mandaric does, and the sooner the brainless morons come to grips with this fact, the sooner they'll be able to concentrate on important stuff.

brainless morons? The Foxes Trust have as much say in the running of this football club as Milan. Who feels brainless now? Moron.

I thought Oakley was largely absolute shit.

I think you have to go with your gut instincts in these situations. If it looks like a turd, smells like turd and plays footy like a turd then IMO you don't need to taste it to be sure.

:081:

I think you have to go with your gut instincts in these situations. If it looks like a turd, smells like turd and plays footy like a turd then IMO you don't need to taste it to be sure.

That wouldn't stop alex :icon_conf

You quite clearly haven't been paying attention then.
There have been stories in the press about a number of our players being wanted by other clubs.

Yep, I've seen rumours about Clemence, Oakley, Howard, Mattock, Stearman, McAuley (now gone) and that's just off the top of my head.

When I read what Pearson said about everyone having a chance and all places are available, I imagined the players were thinking...

"Yeah, cheers. And you'll be gone in six months and all this boll*cks will start again."

The group of players we have are, I think, traumatized by the whole, sorry, previous history of hiring and firing. It's hard to listen to a new boss when previous experience tells you he won't be around long enough to make any difference. The likes of Fryatt, Hume, Kisnorbo, Wesolowski et al, have been put through the wringer. It's not a defence of their poor play but certainly a factor towards it. Neither am I saying Holloway or Allen should have been sacked...They no doubt earned it.

It's going to get harder and harder to get these players going and therefore might be best for both player and club for them to move on.

Yep, I've seen rumours about Clemence, Oakley, Howard, Mattock, Stearman, McAuley (now gone) and that's just off the top of my head.

Would be a weight off your mind then :icon_bigg

alex, artic fox, Buxom Fox, consty, Dour, Durham Fox, Fosse1884, Fox Fan, herr_satz, jb5000, Joe Harris, jonahal32, Jonny Fox, lee7, londonfox, M!key2000, M17TT C, Macky, Rayvon, Red Cap Fox, Redditch Fox, RHYDAL, Singth, stevewalshwasgod, Stevie Lynex on the wing, Tamworth Fox, TornadoShaunUK, true blue, Vulpes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566