Votes: 30 33.0%
  • UNSURE..... if MA would take the club forward

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • NO........Its a terrible decision.

Votes: 45 49.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is true that MA was a bullying figure towards some staff and or players then im afraid he had to go.

In fairness, some of the players, the ones left from last season anyway, needed a kick up the backside.

I vote yes.

How can it be a terrible decision when we dont know everything thats gone on??

I trust MM at the end of the day to do whatever is best for the club (unless he gives the job to Megson and then i'll cry!).

As long as we start winning games of football thats all i care about!

Unless it is a work of fiction the post elsewhere copied from the BBC messageboard thread offers a plausible explanation that would show MM as doing the right thing - basically suggesting MA was a damaging control freak.

MM also acted quickly with that McKay guy because of potential damage to the club. It would help MMs PR a lot with the fans though if he put the truth out. The public face of MA to the fans, after the w*ankers we had in the last few years was an attractive one of passion and hard work and most fans will see an unexplained dismissal as cruel or vindictive rather than protecting the club.

I cannot see how one can reply anything but unsure. MA did not have the time to prove that he was (or of course, was not) a great manager for city. The only reason sited for his sacking is a difference of opinion. If that is true, Milan needs to learn to get on with people, if it is not, we cannot judge as, despite wild speculation (responsible for Clive Clarke's heart attack, etc.) we do not know what these reasons are. As someone else said 'kept in the dark & covered in ****, treated like mushrooms.

despite wild speculation responsible for Clive Clarke's heart attack

Wild speculation indeed. I would suggest it was CC's heart that was responsible for his heart attack. The only way MA could be held responsible is if he stabbed him in the heart IMO.

I cannot see how one can reply anything but unsure. MA did not have the time to prove that he was (or of course, was not) a great manager for city. The only reason sited for his sacking is a difference of opinion. If that is true, Milan needs to learn to get on with people, if it is not, we cannot judge as, despite wild speculation (responsible for Clive Clarke's heart attack, etc.) we do not know what these reasons are. As someone else said 'kept in the dark & covered in ****, treated like mushrooms.

agreed and it was me who mentioned the mushrooms :icon_lol:

I vote yes.

How can it be a terrible decision when we dont know everything thats gone on??

I trust MM at the end of the day to do whatever is best for the club (unless he gives the job to Megson and then i'll cry!).

As long as we start winning games of football thats all i care about!

Or Roeder, or Peter Reid, or John Gregory, or.........

Interested to note that the poll showed a massive disapproval of MM actions in the beginning, but given time its evened out a lot more. Is it that the 3yr plan was a load of bollux and MM wants it this season at all costs. He has appeared on t.v and confirmed his intentions are to get Leicester back to the premier lge. Who can really argue with him, its what we all want isnt it:102:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566