You will not believe this...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree about Stearman's inclusion in your list (and Fryatt too though he may be worth an extended try in midfield). He is, or has become, a poor player. The team cannot carry any passengers and the sooner Chambers is released from midfield duty to take Stearman's place the better. LCFC fan's do support good players, but Stearman - like Fryatt - has had two years of poor form. That is too long.

Well i beg to disagree, I think Fryatt has been one of our better players over the past 4-6 weeks and Stearman has been pretty solid (not Cafu like I grant you) hence his call up to U-21 by a former international full back.

No offence Consty, but in general I tend to disagree with the majority of your player analysis and don't really think you know what you are on about.

Well i beg to disagree, I think Fryatt has been one of our better players over the past 4-6 weeks and Stearman has been pretty solid (not Cafu like I grant you) hence his call up to U-21 by a former international full back.

No offence Consty, but in general I tend to disagree with the majority of your player analysis and don't really think you know what you are on about.

I said Fryatt may be worth an extended try in midfield, but this is the last chance saloon. He has only had a couple of good games. To discribe Stearman as pretty solid I think certainly means we are watching different games. I think there is a consensus on these boards that he has been poor most of the time. He is lumbering, off the pace, and lacking in awareness.

My player analysis has been few are far between I tend to write about the broader issues. The one thing I have said consistently about the players on the rare occassions I mention individuals is that the defense are fine and are an example to the rest of the team (does this mean I don't know what I'm on about?) but I also say that the team definately has two weak links in Stearman and, if used as a centre forward, Fryatt. There are plenty of backers for this point of view. The only other player I may have mentioned is when people speculate about the midfield is to say that Clemence is an automatic first team choice (and probably said that Weslowski is clearly good enough as well). Again, plenty of consensus on these views.

I said Fryatt may be worth an extended try in midfield, but this is the last chance saloon. He has only had a couple of good games. To discribe Stearman as pretty solid I think certainly means we are watching different games. I think there is a consensus on these boards that he has been poor most of the time. He is lumbering, off the pace, and lacking in awareness.

As I say, we disagree.

And as for a consensus on the boards, it only firms my own opinion if thats the case!

Last edited:

Was there really any need for comments like that?

Disagree with somebody elses point of view as much as you want but I think crap attempts at belittling somebody like that are completely uncalled for.

Was there really any need for comments like that?

Disagree with somebody elses point of view as much as you want but I think crap attempts at belittling somebody like that are completely uncalled for.

I thought that belittling people was the point of this forum?!

Everyone else does it, why can't I?

I agree with Macky. To say "No offence" and then to basically call Consty an idiot for disagreeing with you shows a lack of tolerance. I can see that you're annoyed that he disagreed with your earlier post though and that probably triggered your response. By the way I partly disagree with both of you. That probably makes me a complete moron. :icon_conf

What if our new manager doesn't like him?

Then I'd be worried that we may have the wrong manager. Mind you it wouldn't be the first time. :icon_conf

I agree with Macky. To say "No offence" and then to basically call Consty an idiot for disagreeing with you shows a lack of tolerance. I can see that you're annoyed that he disagreed with your earlier post though and that probably triggered your response. By the way I partly disagree with both of you. That probably makes me a complete moron. :icon_conf

Still not as annoying as the fact he said "no offense" then went out of his way to offend

There's a whole thread http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21788 of people belitting someone.

Or is that ok for some reason?
TBF, I don't think anybody was belittling his opinion, but I do understand where you're coming from Dunc.

note - I don't intend to make a habit of agreeing, or siding with you. I don't think it would do either of us any good :icon_wink

Melts agreeing with Dunc............. fecking hell what next, the Inland Revenue losing tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566