Your chance to hand your season ticket back

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Milan going to do next - challenge anyone who thinks they love Leicester more than he does to a fist fight outside Mario's Chippie?

Without a shadow of a doubt the best thing MM could do right now is shut up, stay out of the media and become a normal, behind-the-scenes chairman, even if only for a while.

But, without a shadow of a doubt, he won't.

Fcuking good shot on him though :)

I had a dream he scored a hat trick against us last night... strangely he was playing for Spurs though. Even stranger though is that Gareth Bale got a hat trick in the same game, and Hume got one for us as well... yet despite Bale and Joey each getting 3, we somehow drew 5-5! Guess I'm not great at maths when I'm sleeping...

Guess I'm not great at maths when I'm sleeping...

I'm not sure I'm great at anything when I'm sleeping! Dribbling out of the corner of my mouth perhaps?!

(watch for the edits!)

Last edited:
At least the ground would be nice and clean and the kit would always be nicely ironed :icon_lol:

and nobody would be able to play in the winter without wearing a vest:icon_bigg

Living in N.London its pretty hard to get the Mercury down here. Did he actually say this in the paper last night. Can someone quote what was actually written word for word please.

Last edited:
Living in N.London its pretty gard to get the Mercury down here. Did he actually say this in tha paper last night. Can someone quote what was actually written word for word please.

I'm afraid that none of us got past page two and the squirty milky tits story........

Some of them don't play in the summer without wearing a vest.....fecking pansies......:icon_roll

There was a Man City player the other night (Michael Johnson?) who was wearing a short sleeve shirt and then a long sleeve vest thing underneath. What's all that about then - why not just have a long sleeve shirt?

I don't know....... when A player takes his shirt off to celebrate I want to see a finely toned torso(rippling muscles are optional) not a stupid white/black/blue/another other colour vest!

You'd think they'd realise us women don't go the football to actually watch the sport......tsk.:icon_roll

And?

Believe me, having to put up with the last three years of utter cack watching Citeh, sometimes I have to start appeciating the good looking lads on the pitch cos if I didn't I think I'd rip my eyes out after seeing yet another horror show......

And?

Believe me, having to put up with the last three years of utter cack watching Citeh, sometimes I have to start appeciating the good looking lads on the pitch cos if I didn't I think I'd rip my eyes out after seeing yet another horror show......

No offence meant, just a shit joke if you notice I edited your post.
Was crap anyay.:icon_bigg

I don't know....... when A player takes his shirt off to celebrate I want to see a finely toned torso(rippling muscles are optional) not a stupid white/black/blue/another other colour vest!

You'd think they'd realise us women don't go the football to actually watch the sport......tsk.:icon_roll

So when Adi Akinbye went nuts after scoring that 'redemption' goal I bet you had an orga, er, palpitations ;)

And?

Probably not what you meant, but this made me laugh. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4575
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469