Your chance to hand your season ticket back

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxpodder

Page 3 of tonights Mercury has a taster for Saturdays paper in which it says Milan will say "If you like Martin Allen that much give me your season ticket and follow him".

Sounds like bluffs will be called and all the whingers will be able to get their money back. I bet no one takes him up on the offer ... they are too happy being miserable!

Page 3 of tonights Mercury has a taster for Saturdays paper in which it says Milan will say "If you like Martin Allen that much give me your season ticket and follow him".

Sounds like bluffs will be called and all the whingers will be able to get their money back. I bet no one takes him up on the offer ... they are too happy being miserable!

If it's true it's a patently ridiculous thing to say

As a football fan you cannot shop around until you settle for a different club every now and then upon a whim

Unlike millionaire owners :icon_roll

Methinks he might regret this plan of attack in the weeks to come

If it's true it's a patently ridiculous thing to say

As a football fan you cannot shop around until you settle for a different club every now and then upon a whim

Unlike millionaire owners :icon_roll

Methinks he might regret this plan of attack in the weeks to come

:038:

I agree with him in some ways, however he is taking this too far now. He needs to do the grown up thing and let it all die away.

anyone who thought we would not be on a roller coaster ride with MM is deluded

Control, Control, I will have control. I want the names of those who dare stand up to me....No you can't fire them from Leicestershire Mr Mandaric, you don't own that yet..... is it April 1st.

Oh dear. This is all going to end in tears. Drop it Milan - you made your point the other night and got fairly widespread support. Don't push it. Be big enough to know when to back off and let sleeping dogs lie.

Talk about an ego :eek:

Megson better live up to his potential or MM is going to look very silly indeed. :icon_razz

Do we get the cash back? :icon_bigg
I've got many birthday presents to buy and very little to buy them with.

He's going to look like a right tit if this happens and half the people do give their money back!
I'm sure not many will, but undoubtedly at least a few will... which means the club loses money... what has he got to gain from this?

Still, maybe we should actually wait for the article to come out and read the context and details a bit more before passing judgement ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566