Your Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
What d'you like about it, hate about it, who pisses you off near you etc.

Mine is right next to the exit, only 5 seats in the row and I own all 5. I am out the ground less than ten seconds after the final whistle.

I'm also right in the corner so I don't have to move my head.

Downside, the people behind me haven't renewed their tickets and I now get random kids that don't understand the etiquette of not kicking the chairs of the people in front.

Also, the programme sellers sit in random seats in our area and I'm constantly trying to find new ways of not letting them sit next to me if my kids don't attend.

In general, I like it.

What d'you like about it, hate about it, who pisses you off near you etc.

Mine is right next to the exit, only 5 seats in the row and I own all 5. I am out the ground less than ten seconds after the final whistle.

I'm also right in the corner so I don't have to move my head.

Downside, the people behind me haven't renewed their tickets and I now get random kids that don't understand the etiquette of not kicking the chairs of the people in front.

Also, the programme sellers sit in random seats in our area and I'm constantly trying to find new ways of not letting them sit next to me if my kids don't attend.

In general, I like it.

Mine is somewhere near yours I think.. RIGHT by the exit.. it's a great position looks right down the touchline.. Downside is that there are lots of "older" fans on our row with weak bladders :icon_roll

Mine is wonderful - firm and pert, and smells like pretty flowers

Mine is somewhere near yours I think.. RIGHT by the exit.. it's a great position looks right down the touchline.. Downside is that there are lots of "older" fans on our row with weak bladders :icon_roll
I'm in the Family Stand on the corner of the West Stand and the Family Stand. My 5 seats are the ones that go to the barrier separating the two stands.

My seat is in the middle of Block E3 in the Kop. Row AA. Naughty Fox sits behind my right shoulder, Hulk Hogan sits a couple of rows back to my left, Jessel sits on the end of my row not too far from fcukcov.

My seat is awesome. I'm on Row R in D1, overlooking the corner flag. Like Melts, right by the exit so easy for getting out.

The only down side is, the guy who sits at the end of the row hasn't had a bath since 1956.

Theres a bloke behind us who thinks he is Mr Uber fan but in reality knows nothing and constantly makes ridiculous remarks that highlight his complete stupidity.

Quote on Sat after Sheehan scored 'Wheres this Sheenan come from then?' :icon_roll Erm he's the same lad who you have seen play several first team games before you complete twat.

mine is in E1 in the kop row B ,drew sits with us we have a good view of the pitch and game ,we are to the right of the kop goal looking from the family stand ,we love the sining and chanting that comes from the KOP and have been here for 6 season now ,great bunch of people sit around us we have all become Friend over the years :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Mines nice good view behind the goal, not the same since my cousins havent renewed though.

mine is in E1 in the kop row B ,drew sits with us we have a good view of the pitch and game ,we are to the right of the kop goal looking from the family stand ,we love the sining and chanting that comes from the KOP and have been here for 6 season now ,great bunch of people sit around us we have all become Friend over the years :icon_bigg:icon_wink
had ya nap yet????????:eek:

P1, right behind the goal.

One row too far back to be ideal - the row in front has better access to the exits.

I've got old people behind me who give me sweets to suck on through the game so I'm well happy!

You're on my right then (when i'm sitting down looking at the pitch), I think
Yep, the only people on my right are the West Stand, so if you're Family Stand you have to be on my left.

When you walk through the turnstyle I use the set if stairs at the far right of the concourse (the ones with the door to the 1884). If you turn immediately right at the top of them stairs, my seats are there, and on the same level as the exit.

B2 about 7 rows up great view. tickets behind us are owned by the post office which means we get a different muppet behind us everyweek last season we had someone who called every player nils eric johansson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566