Your Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines in E1 Row W, great view, great atmosphere, some good people around me although there are some ignorant bastards who just grunt at me when they want to get past. One of these days I'm just gonna tread on their knuckles as they go by!

E1 row Y!! Seat 101, cant be far away, i wonder which head is yours?

Mines in E1 Row W, great view, great atmosphere, some good people around me although there are some ignorant bastards who just grunt at me when they want to get past. One of these days I'm just gonna tread on their knuckles as they go by!

E1 row Y!! Seat 101, cant be far away, i wonder which head is yours?

I'm in E1 row M

Bet you are the two moaning bastard tossers I always hear.....

Last edited:
Theres a bloke behind us who thinks he is Mr Uber fan but in reality knows nothing and constantly makes ridiculous remarks that highlight his complete stupidity.

Quote on Sat after Sheehan scored 'Wheres this Sheenan come from then?' :icon_roll Erm he's the same lad who you have seen play several first team games before you complete twat.

I'm glad you mentioned him Durham

He is a complete and utter w**ker! I hate him with a passion. I thought the majority of people on here talked utter toss about Leicester, but this guy takes it to the next level. He knows none of the new players or youth team players.

Against Blackpool he was going on about how Real Madrid and Barcelona must be scared of our new team!! What are you talking about you cock end.

I also hate his wife and kid for being related to him!

Apart from that we have great seats near the Kop and close enough to the pitch to abuse the linesman and opposition players!

Last edited:
Apart from that we have great seats near the Kop and close enough to the pitch to abuse the linesman and opposition players!

On Saturday I had cause to be near the tunnel as half-time approached and it's amazing just how much abuse (warranted!) gets called out to the lino from the West Standers that in my own seat (kop) I just don't hear or expect the lino to hear. Seemed like he certainly heard the abuse on Saturday though as I saw him flinch a couple of times!

Apart from that we have great seats near the Kop and close enough to the pitch to goose the linesman
:icon_conf
Is it the uniform that does it for you Will?

This thread is most useful. I am now well on the way to compiling my "where not to buy a ticket" guide.

Having set up my ignore poster function with success today I have no idea who said that. Or that it was said at all for that matter.

Did realise you two were near me! What seat numbers are you? What row are you YV?

Row W Seat 168....going to miss QPR and Stoke though as i'm going to Krakow on a stag weekend on the QPR game and the Wedding is on the Stoke game...Bloody Weddings!!!.....so Wolves is my next game

P2 Family Stand, about half way up. Great view. Get a lot of casuals in there with their kids on their first visit. They dont seem to know wherever to cheer or not. They always seem to look around them to see who cheering or not.

I'm glad you mentioned him Durham

He is a complete and utter w**ker! I hate him with a passion. I thought the majority of people on here talked utter toss about Leicester, but this guy takes it to the next level. He knows none of the new players or youth team players.

Against Blackpool he was going on about how Real Madrid and Barcelona must be scared of our new team!! What are you talking about you cock end.

I also hate his wife and kid for being related to him!

complete coooont

my5seats.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572