Your Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the only people on my right are the West Stand, so if you're Family Stand you have to be on my left.

When you walk through the turnstyle I use the set if stairs at the far right of the concourse (the ones with the door to the 1884). If you turn immediately right at the top of them stairs, my seats are there, and on the same level as the exit.

I'm the next set of steps along to the left from that same "landing".. go up those and my seats are there Row L .. on the right of the "tunnel" fab eh? :icon_eek:

B3 U 232-235 at the bottom corner of the 'Corporates'. Fans around us are very friendly and knowledgeable. Not as vocal as the Kop but had to move with our young grandsons a couple of years ago because of the constant unnecessary swearing. We still clap, sing and shout, but we do not 'Stand up if you luv Lesta!' ... and we love Chelsea Daggers!

My seat is about 8ft away from the drum in L1, not everyones cup of tea but personally i love the crack up there and have a great matchday experience :)

Seat: Kop, Block F1, row T, seats 189 and 190

Like about it: A great view from the Kop.

Chanting and atmosphere (atleast when were winning ;) )

Not too high, not too low.

If the players score down the Kop end then theres a high chance they will come and celebrate infront of our block (e.g. DJ, De Vries, Sheehan vs. Watford - absolutely awesome when DJ kissed the badge).

Hate about it: Sit next to two utter idiots in their late 40's/50's who constantly slag the team regardless if were winning, losing or drawing.

No standing. :(

J2, smack on the half way line.

Down side full of old feckers

Good points, because of this I am one of the youngest in there so thats good, and also because they die a lot moving your seat in the same block is easy

I love my seat.

Im in x181 block F1. The seats next to me are usually empty (to my right) so I get to spread out.

Greta views, great atmosphere and I get to wind MHS up about his 5th pie trip of the first half.

Block E2 Row CC 126-127

Like about it: The position is directly behind the goal about 2/3rds of the way up so it's a perfect vie of the goal at our end. and is generally a good view when play is elsewhere.

Also, the people in front of us dont' tend to stand up much so we're not forced to stand up ourselves, but we can when we wish because the people behind us tend to get up too.

Also, as we're bang in the middle of the row we don't have to get up to let people out for the toilet.

Don't like about it: Nothing as of yet. Except getting out at the end of the game.

Theres a bloke behind us who thinks he is Mr Uber fan but in reality knows nothing and constantly makes ridiculous remarks that highlight his complete stupidity.

Quote on Sat after Sheehan scored 'Wheres this Sheenan come from then?' :icon_roll Erm he's the same lad who you have seen play several first team games before you complete twat.

At Accrington there was a guy and his wife behind us complaining that the game was the worst since Villa (!), but then proceeded to ask who the hell this Odhiambu was as he'd never heard of him before! I felt like asking if he was actually at the Villa game

Twats that know nothing about the team, they are only there because of their freebie tickets, City havent scored after 30 seconds, "this is crap I wont bother coming again" well dont then! you tight, lazy, misarable ****er! take your kicking, noisy rabble of kids with you as well.

Theres one old chap with his son and then grandson, who are the ****in most annyoing people on the planet.

The old guys voice makes me laugh though but hes a dick.

When De Vries was knackered at the end of Saturdays game he was shouting 'Cmon De Vries Run !!!'

'Hume your shit'?

'CMOOOOOOOOOON' (in his old voice which is soooooo annoying but can be quite funny)

Last season we were playing a team and he was shouting 'Your going down in the Forest'?:081::081::081:

Last edited:
Theres one old chap with his son and then grandson, who are the ****in most annyoing people on the planet.

The old guys voice makes me laugh though but hes a dick.

When De Vries was knackered at the end of Saturdays game he was shouting 'Cmon De Vries Run !!!'

'Hume your shit'?

'CMOOOOOOOOOON' (in his old voice which is soooooo annoying but can be quite funny)

Last season we were playing a team and he was shouting 'Your going down in the Forest'?:081::081::081:
:icon_lol:

Mines in E1 Row W, great view, great atmosphere, some good people around me although there are some ignorant bastards who just grunt at me when they want to get past. One of these days I'm just gonna tread on their knuckles as they go by!

i sat next to a son and father on saturday with my brother, we realised that the so called father was a watford fan and his son was saying so much abuse to his dad and it was so funny, it wasnt nice for my brother to hear that kind of a buse but i was loving it

My seat is in the middle of Block E3 in the Kop. Row AA. Naughty Fox sits behind my right shoulder, Hulk Hogan sits a couple of rows back to my left, Jessel sits on the end of my row not too far from fcukcov.

I can't be that far away from you....Row W block E3

mines in e3 but the next home game v qpr ill be hot-footing to the family stand taking my 6year old nephew to his first 'proper game' as a birthday pressie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566