Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fitz.....was meant as bit tongue in cheek... but... must admit I wasn't totally covinced anyway. :icon_conf

I agree with some of the other resopnses on these posts that... Milan has made a decision... some people don't understand or don't like ! but Hey get on with it ... remeber at the end of the day as emotional as we all get ...it's BUSINESS ! :icon_wink

does make you "reach" though when you look at the table... fair play though to Dowie et-al... hope it don't last too long :mad:

I'm sure we'll all be smiling again when the new man arrives...:038:

who would you like to come in ?

who would you like to come in ?

someone who is a good manager but is willing to work with milan. jewell perhaps, but i'll wait to see who gets touted around before i get too excited by any prospects for the rest of the season

someone who is a good manager but is willing to work with milan. jewell perhaps, but i'll wait to see who gets touted around before i get too excited by any prospects for the rest of the season

I'm fairly cool about it too..... problem is maybe apart from Jewel ( who has a good record at the level we need ) and Grayson( who hasn't !) there doesn't seem to be many candidates that I'd be pleased with. But then I dont have work with them !. It does seem though that MM does want to be "involved" in who we buy and probably team structure and selection--- which is gonna be difficult for anyone to work with here.

we'll see............... hope it's not too long with the temp set up ... that's never good.

Iain Dowie has been awarded Championship Manager of the month for August !!!!!! :098:

absolute rubbish .....

Should have been MA..... He only lasted the month !! :confused:

Never mind, if we keep this up we can have our very own manager of the month award, different winner each time.

Like most of you, my initial reaction was a shocked "MM you tyrannical lunatic what have you done?". But the more I think about it - its MM's money at stake and where money is concerned he is not a fool. He want's prem football now, and that's good enough motive for me. He was closer to it than any of us and he came to the conclusion that MA shouldn't be manager any more. MA was clearly odd and some of the stories coming out indicate that it might be him who was the tyrannical loony. In any event - as fans we're stuck with LCFC for life - and we'll see a shed-load more managers come and go before our time comes. Lets look forward - Paul Jewell for MA sounds to me like a great swap.

Are we??? damn glad you told me that! Here's me thinking we played in serie A.

If it works in italy why wouldn't it work here? that was the point i was making.

:038::038::038:, and a few of our premiership clubs as well

Like most of you, my initial reaction was a shocked "MM you tyrannical lunatic what have you done?". But the more I think about it - its MM's money at stake and where money is concerned he is not a fool. He want's prem football now, and that's good enough motive for me. He was closer to it than any of us and he came to the conclusion that MA shouldn't be manager any more. MA was clearly odd and some of the stories coming out indicate that it might be him who was the tyrannical loony. In any event - as fans we're stuck with LCFC for life - and we'll see a shed-load more managers come and go before our time comes. Lets look forward - Paul Jewell for MA sounds to me like a great swap.

Yep Sheen Fox..... Melton posted this sort of remark when it all kicked off...

we'll get over it .... and as I said it's BUSINESS in the end.

jewel might be good, I hope there's more choice out there than we know of or a chance of considering others . Wankers like Roeder and Warnock etc would test my loyalty big time.

Hey Fitz.....was meant as bit tongue in cheek... but... must admit I wasn't totally covinced anyway. :icon_conf

I agree with some of the other resopnses on these posts that... Milan has made a decision... some people don't understand or don't like ! but Hey get on with it ... remeber at the end of the day as emotional as we all get ...it's BUSINESS ! :icon_wink

Why does everyone keep coming out with this, "It's business" "Milan is a businessman" nonsense. It seems much more likely MM is in this game to feed his ego. That's not to say he wouldn't clear off if he could double his outlay within the year but it's pretty clear that MM has seen chucking a few million at buying Leicester as a cheap way of getting on TV, his name in the papers, being listened to, plus having a special kind of toy to play with.

Yep Sheen Fox..... Melton posted this sort of remark when it all kicked off...

we'll get over it .... and as I said it's BUSINESS in the end.

jewel might be good, I hope there's more choice out there than we know of or a chance of considering others . Wankers like Roeder and Warnock etc would test my loyalty big time.
when warnock is appointed and you except it, only then will you know you are loyal..View attachment 1999

Why does everyone keep coming out with this, "It's business" "Milan is a businessman" nonsense. It seems much more likely MM is in this game to feed his ego. That's not to say he wouldn't clear off if he could double his outlay within the year but it's pretty clear that MM has seen chucking a few million at buying Leicester as a cheap way of getting on TV, his name in the papers, being listened to, plus having a special kind of toy to play with.

Hey Dour, your opinion is certainly a valid one.., he probably does have a fair old ego to feed... but he won't just sp**k a load of money just to get a load publicity n stuff like that ( in my opinion !) :icon_wink

I had a conversation tonight with my best friend and the bloke she works with...who was in Fat Cats last night with his mate-who works on FoxFM radio,the hospital one....... guess who was in there??

Kisnorbo and Henderson, Doyle and Whitbread and Martin Allen......

Now my dilemma is do I tell you what Allen said cos he went and asked him outright what had gone on.......

But I will tell you that the media got it wrong that Clarke had 2 heart attacks....he had FOUR( Allen himself said this)

I had a conversation tonight with my best friend and the bloke she works with...who was in Fat Cats last night with his mate-who works on FoxFM radio,the hospital one....... guess who was in there??

Kisnorbo and Henderson, Doyle and Whitbread and Martin Allen......

Now my dilemma is do I tell you what Allen said cos he went and asked him outright what had gone on.......

But I will tell you that the media got it wrong that Clarke had 2 heart attacks....he had FOUR( Allen himself said this)

BF I would very much like to hear what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669