Andy King: future legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people seem in denial that they thought Andy King should be got rid of. I would like to go back and find the posts to back up my point but I cant be bothered

You are welcome to check mine on the subject of Andy King. :)

Many people seem in denial that they thought Andy King should be got rid of. I would like to go back and find the posts to back up my point but I cant be bothered

What are you on about, the two main people who were concerned (they never said he was shit) have both come out and said they were wrong, the only other one is BG, and to be fair, he has never been wrong about anything!

Why on earth would it matter to you :102:

It wasn't a 'common' comment on 'here'.

You really are an annoying **** sometimes, try not to take everything so literally and maybe try to understand the posters overall point, it was a figure of speech used to demonstrate the type of feeling a fair few posters had towards King.

Awaits smart arse reply, took me 4 attempts to get this fecking white code to work.

Last edited:
You really are an annoying **** sometimes, try not to take everything so literally and maybe try to understand the posters overall point, it was a figure of speech used to demonstrate the type of feeling a fair few posters had towards King.

Awaits smart arse reply, took me 4 attempts to get this fecking white code to work.

Bollocks.
He said it was a common comment on here, which isn't a ****ing figure of speech, it's just ****ing bullshit.

I did understand the 'overall point' and it was just plain ****ing wrong. My apologies for not being as dull as you are.

Bollocks.
He said it was a common comment on here, which isn't a ****ing figure of speech, it's just ****ing bullshit.

I did understand the 'overall point' and it was just plain ****ing wrong. My apologies for not being as dull as you are.

Calm down there's a good girl.

Was hoping his former Under-21 boss Brian Flynn would start King for Wales tonight, but he's on the bench.

King on for Ledley

He did very well for the first 15 minutes or so after he came on, was in the thick of the action for Wales going forward. Unfortunately for the last 15 Wales as a whole were just dejected.

This is demonstrably nonsense, but I understand that you did it for comedic effect :icon_wink

Unless Sven is suddenly a complete football cretin, I think he'll be able to find room for the best player we've had since Muzzy Izzet left the club.

Sven is certainly not a football cretin.

I think King has become a good player. In his first season there were times when he played well and times not. Last season he did look a good player which was some achievement since he was adjusting to Championship standards. However, I do not think he was any better than Morrison, Hobbs, Berner or Fryatt.

My guess is that the progress he has made (along with Hobbs and Morrison) reflects a willingness to listen to older and w*s*r people. If this is so he should make remarkable progress under Sven and Fazackerley.

I do have to say that he was totally non-existent in Thailand today.
I'd drop him after that performance. He just seemed to go missing on too many occasions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670