Birch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand what is happening at the club! We are supposed to believe that a multi-billionaire is buying in and yet, we have rumours that Fryatt is to be sold and the Birch ousted: WHY???????? :102:

Part of the takeover deal . Deal will be signed Friday with Heskey coming in and Rusty Lee ousting the Birch.

no more doobries:icon_eek:

I do not understand what is happening at the club! We are supposed to believe that a multi-billionaire is buying in and yet, we have rumours that Fryatt is to be sold and the Birch ousted: WHY???????? :102:

'Why' what?

Why do people make up bulshit rumours? Or why would anybody believe anything that Stringy has to say?

I have no answer to either question.

Birch would do it for free if they didn't pay him so I can't see this happening, especially as the club website issued a statement denying the rumours only a couple of weeks ago.

Where is the problem?

Most of you ***** moan about him anyway, so maybe he is best off out of the way eh?

What a load of bollocks.

It may of course be that it is Birchenall himself who has decided to end the relationship, just as Peter Jones did a short time ago. I could guess at many reasons why that might happen.

It wouldn't suprise me if The Birch did it for free, or if he does lose his job set up a blog and get a season ticket!!!

It may of course be that it is Birchenall himself who has decided to end the relationship, just as Peter Jones did a short time ago. I could guess at many reasons why that might happen.

I know Stringy hasn't proved overly knowledgable in the past, but he was quite specific to say that the Birch's 40 year link was being 'forced' to end. It doesn't sound to me he wants out. He could be ill :102:

I know Stringy hasn't proved overly knowledgable in the past, but he was quite specific to say that the Birch's 40 year link was being 'forced' to end. It doesn't sound to me he wants out. He could be ill :102:

So, the original post wasn't Stringy's tweet then?

So, the original post wasn't Stringy's tweet then?

Interesting spot that young Mackster.

His tweet to everyone is as per the original post, but he also tweeted a very similar message to Robbie Savage (for some reason)

@RobbieSavage8 Alan Birchenall MBE's 40 year link with Leicester City forced to end it seems.BBC Radio Leicester, 104.9fm from 7am for more

I am told that Mandaric has been trying to oust the Birch for some time. Perhaps mandaric believes the Birch is being paid too much for little return.

I am told that Mandaric has been trying to oust the Birch for some time. Perhaps mandaric believes the Birch is being paid too much for little return.

Not very nice of MM is it, after all the Birch helped him find a house :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669