Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

Haven't started this for a while.... come on Leicester :038:

We'll win this, I know we will !!

GK: Henderson

RB: Gilbert (if fit, if not try that O'Neil kid)
CB: Morrison
CB: Kisnorbo
LB: Tunchev

RM: Gradel
CM: Adams
CM: Oakley
LM: Dyer

FC: Howard
FC: Fryatt

Subs:
Martin, Hobbs, Mattock, King & Hayles

Score- 2-0.

Haven't started this for a while.... come on Leicester :038:

We'll win this, I know we will !!

GK: Henderson

RB: Gilbert (if fit, if not try that O'Neil kid)
CB: Morrison
CB: Kisnorbo
LB: Tunchev

RM: Gradel
CM: Adams
CM: Oakley
LM: Dyer

FC: Howard
FC: Fryatt

Subs:
Martin, Hobbs, Mattock, King & Hayles

Score- 2-0.

if only..............:038::038::038::038::038:

I would play this team:

Martin

Kishishev
Morrison
Tunchev
Berner

Gradel
Kisnorbo
Adams
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Bench: Henderson, Hobbs, Mattock, King, Hayles

henderson

gilbert if fit (if not, kish)
kisnorbo
morrison
mattock

gradel
adams
oakley
dyer

hayles
fryatt

3,000 Carrot Crunchers in town apparently on Saturday......cheers Ollie.

They only had 2500 tickets, and as of yesterday had 500 left. They are now off sale and cam be purchased on the day.

Henderson - After Martin's perf at the Brighton game deserves bench

Kishishev
Morrison
Tunchev
Berner

Gradel
King
Adams
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Bench: Martin , Kisnorbo, Hobbs, Mattock, Hayles

Last edited:
I hope he does play Henderson and then we concede a couple (but still win), because this whole "Henderson is the best, he hasn't conceded a goal yet" is just ridiculous. He might not have conceded a goal yet but he has been lucky, he is a godawful keeper.

personally I would play:

henderson

morrison kisnorbo tunchev

adams kisichev dyer

oakley king

fryatt howard

that looked better in my layout with all the spaces.

Basically a 3 - 5 - 2 with oakley and king a bit further forward with kisi holding back.

Out weekness seems to be getting swamped in midfield, I think this woud work better.

Steve Howard needs to get another yellow card this Saturday, so he gets his suspension out of the way and starts again with a clean sheet for the vital league matches. That way he will miss the two cup games, (Rotherham & Stevenage) and Yeovil at home.
We still need another 25 points to avoid relegation to Division 4. !!!

Hello everyone.

Should be a decent game with both sides capable of scoring and conceding a fair amount of goals. My heart says we will win 2-1, but my head says 2-2. Whatever happens i think we are in for some entertainment!

The atmosphere in the away end is going to be electric. I was informed that as of today 2500 ticket's have been sold and there are going to be a lot of pay on the day fans too like myself.

How many can the away end accomodate? I heard it is about 3100. I am a little worried though as i think there is a chance that more than that will travel.

If you want a taster of what our away support can be like, see the YouTube clip of our playoff game at Lincoln's Sincil Bank or the 6,000 that went to Derby. Awesome.

Good luck for the rest of the season after Saturday!!

Welcome. You're right it's about 3000. I think this will be the game we get back on track. 2-0 win for us. Hope you enjoy you day but not too much:icon_wink

Last edited:
Welcome. I think this will be the game we get back on track. 2-0 win for us. Hope you enjoy you day but not too much:icon_wink

Thanks mate.

I have a real feeling that we will be seeing you in the playoffs if we can manage to keep hold of Rickie Lambert until the end of the season. Obviously that's if you don't go up automatically!

Really looking forward to this game. There is real optimism now amongst Gasheads after what was a shocking start to the season.

How is Michael Morrison performing for you? I watched him at Cambridge when he was 17 and looked an awesome prospect, albeit playing in the conference. I even recommended to our chief scout but he is a c0ck and wasn't impressed apparantly.

I like Gradel too, he was awesome for Bournemouth when on loan. Ripped our shaky defence apart then. Hopefully lightening won't strike twice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566