Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think NP has got some serious thoughts going through his mind, keep the same team with the odd one or two changes because of injury so called winning team he had or go for a real shuffle of the cards and drop some players and send the message out that if you play shit you dont get picked

The team i want to see is

Hendo

Gibert - if not fit then Tunchev
Morrisson
Paddy Knis
Mattock

Gradel
Adams
Oakly
King
Dyer

Fryatt

Personally i don't know why you've not picked Tunchev assuming Gilbert is fit which i dont think he is. He's probably been our best player recently. I'd rather stick Morrison at right back and tunchev at centre back or vice versa.

Other than that that team could probably work if you give Dyer a role just behind fryatt.

you will soon realise Endery, that Spanky does not know what he is talking about......:icon_bigg

You're just being mardy now!

They will come and stick 9 men behind the ball,the crowd will get more and more frustrated,chorus of boos at half time.Second half they get a corner and Lambert brushes aside our defence to head home.Even more boos,we unleash the potent threat that is Barry Hayles on then to no avail and the final whisle blows to a chorus of boos

Last edited:
I think NP has got some serious thoughts going through his mind, keep the same team with the odd one or two changes because of injury so called winning team he had or go for a real shuffle of the cards and drop some players and send the message out that if you play shit you dont get picked

The team i want to see is

Hendo

Gibert - if not fit then Tunchev
Morrisson
Paddy Knis
Mattock

Gradel
Adams
Oakly
King
Dyer

Fryatt

4-5-1 at home? No ta....

I've got no problem with Bristol Rovers...in fact being so ancient I actually remember when you had a football team, with Geoff Bradford scoring goals for fun.

But just a question....why is it if you have such enormous support that your fans don't turn up in serious numbers for your home games? Do they prefer away trips or is your ground too small?

If i am honest our ground is a dump. Lot's of dodgy terracing with some idiot's who enjoy swaying back and forth like madmen. I am one of those idiot's but i like terracing and being an idiot :icon_lol:

When we get our new ground i am sure we will attract the stay away fans. The new capacity will be a 18,500 all seater. There were 38,000 at the Millenium stadium and 41,000 at Wembley. We have a massive catchment area and the support is there. Family's just don't want to stand on terracing and have people crush them. Fair enough really.

May as well throw in my ten cents

Henderson

A natural right back from the reserves/youth team
Morrison
Tunchev
Powell

Gradel
Adams
Kishishev
Dyer

Hayles
Fryatt

Martin, Kisnorbo, Berner, Howard, Oakley

May as well throw in my ten cents

Henderson

A natural right back from the reserves/youth team
Morrison
Tunchev
Powell

Gradel
Adams
Kishishev
Dyer

Hayles
Fryatt

Martin, Kisnorbo, Berner, Howard, Oakley

Why would you leave Mattock out..........hes worth £5 mill you know.

27 - 23 to us, Milan names himself as a sub and comes on with 10 minutes to go and scores 4.

Morning after NP resignes, as he truly can't pick his own nose, let alone a decent team.

Fryatt shits himself and dies of a rarely known turd infection.

Meeeeeeeelannnnnn gives himself the freedom of the city.

Happily ever after....

27 - 23 to us, Milan names himself as a sub and comes on with 10 minutes to go and scores 4.

Morning after NP resignes, as he truly can't pick his own nose, let alone a decent team.

Fryatt shits himself and dies of a rarely known turd infection.

Meeeeeeeelannnnnn gives himself the freedom of the city.

Happily ever after....

Let's keep it realistic please - Milan may well require international clearance before he could play for us.

they are unbeaten in 7 and the form team during october picking up 13 points we only won once in october, home banker

I like Gradel too, he was awesome for Bournemouth when on loan. Ripped our shaky defence apart then. Hopefully lightening won't strike twice!

I would not worry about Gradel Gashead. He was probably a lot better last season because he wasn't shitting himself at the prospect of 20,000 people groaning if he made a mistake.

We seem to have an amazing track record of ****ing up and coming players right up, partly because there has not been a team in the last 4 years who have had any confidence at home, sneeze and your in for it.

Get into us and ruffle a few feathers and you will have more than enough morons shouting our own team down to give you a cracking chance.

I would not worry about Gradel Gashead. He was probably a lot better last season because he wasn't shitting himself at the prospect of 20,000 people groaning if he made a mistake.

We seem to have an amazing track record of ****ing up and coming players right up, partly because there has not been a team in the last 4 years who have had any confidence at home, sneeze and your in for it.

Get into us and ruffle a few feathers and you will have more than enough morons shouting our own team down to give you a cracking chance.

We have had the same problems too recently. Fans getting on players backs and frightening the life out of them when a mistake is made. It's ****ing pathetic. Some of our fans have basically ran a few players out of town. We have had to send a few players out on loan just to help them regain confidence.

How does booing and jeering individual players actually help? It's moronic in the extreme.

It obviously lowers their confidence much further and produces even worse result's.

I suppose that's the modern day football fan for you. Everything has to be done yesterday!

Very sad indeed.

We have had the same problems too recently. Fans getting on players backs and frightening the life out of them when a mistake is made. It's ****ing pathetic. Some of our fans have basically ran a few players out of town. We have had to send a few players out on loan just to help them regain confidence.

How does booing and jeering individual players actually help? It's moronic in the extreme.

It obviously lowers their confidence much further and produces even worse result's.

I suppose that's the modern day football fan for you. Everything has to be done yesterday!

Very sad indeed.

Spot on, feck rovers you might as well convert to a full time fox, help restore the balance of reason.

Very sad indeed.

That's not the point, if you've paid cash-money for a ticket you're entitled to boo as loud and as often as every other f*ckwit around you.
In fact, I think we should just do away with actually playing matches all together, all results should be decided by the pools panel and then we'll win this poxy league hands down because we're the biggest team, did you know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669