Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the point, if you've paid cash-money for a ticket you're entitled to boo as loud and as often as every other f*ckwit around you.
In fact, I think we should just do away with actually playing matches all together, all results should be decided by the pools panel and then we'll win this poxy league hands down because we're the biggest team, did you know that?

Hey mate, we all make mistakes ffs. Would you want some prick booing you or shouting insult's everytime you made a mistake at work?

Players are only human.

I just don't see how it is going to help the situation. Of course your entitled to boo, but what is it acheiving?

You want success. Your players want success. Get behind them and you might just get it. Inspire them, gain their confidence. Sing your heart out. But boo? That's not what SUPPORTING is all about...

Anyway we will show you the meaning of support tomorrow...take a look at this for a taster.... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WvFGa_Dq6SY

So good the opposition fans decided to film us! Anyway enough bigging up our support.

See you tomorrow. Enjoy the game but not too much.

Good luck for the season after Sat.....

UP THE GAS!!

Hey mate, we all make mistakes ffs. Would you want some prick booing you or shouting insult's everytime you made a mistake at work?

Players are only human.

I just don't see how it is going to help the situation. Of course your entitled to boo, but what is it acheiving?

You want success. Your players want success. Get behind them and you might just get it. Inspire them, gain their confidence. Sing your heart out. But boo? That's not what SUPPORTING is all about...

Anyway we will show you the meaning of support tomorrow...take a look at this for a taster.... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WvFGa_Dq6SY

So good the opposition fans decided to film us! Anyway enough bigging up our support.

See you tomorrow. Enjoy the game but not too much.

Good luck for the season after Sat.....

UP THE GAS!!

Look upwards!

WHOOOOOOOSH

I think City will win 2-0. And I'm going to bag both of them myself.
I'm gonna find a bookie, and quick. You sound too confident to let this baby slip away.

Wahey, I'm in the money, I'm in the money.

i'm personally having my shirt on ricky lambert to score first. i wonder if they'll take a shirt as a bet? and if i win do i get 5 shirts in return if it's 5 to 1?
for what it is worth, Pearson needs to make changes today to show that he isn't just going to let poor performance go unpunished. king and howard need to be dropped as does hobbs if we are to continue to play him at right back.
however, it all depends on who we have fit. IF oakley is fit i'd go with the following.
if oakley is not fit we'll definitely lose, as we've got no one to take hold of the game in the middle of the park

martin
o'neill kisnorbo tunchev mattock
gradel kishishev oakley adams
fryatt dyer
subs: henderson, hayles, sappleton, berner, c.king

Last edited:
Hendo

Gilbert Morrison Tunchev Berner

Gradel Oakley Adams Dyer

Fryatt Howard

I hope he does play Henderson and then we concede a couple (but still win), because this whole "Henderson is the best, he hasn't conceded a goal yet" is just ridiculous. He might not have conceded a goal yet but he has been lucky, he is a godawful keeper.

I am with you on this one. He is a good shot stopper but he doesnt command the defence.

I hope he does play Henderson and then we concede a couple (but still win), because this whole "Henderson is the best, he hasn't conceded a goal yet" is just ridiculous. He might not have conceded a goal yet but he has been lucky, he is a godawful keeper.

What a ****wit thing to say.

Typical! armchair fan....... Sorry you are not entitled to your say, now feck off and tune in RL.

I ****ing hate arm chairs so don't give me any of that shit.

It might be best you did stay at home and keep the ******** in order. I am sure your hands will be full by the looks of it.

:icon_bigg Another action packed day for me then, who wants to go to a footy match when you can stay at home and pick holes in people's posts.

I might go full hog and crack a can of St Ettienne open at the first hint of a city goal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670