Post Match Burnley 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over seven hours since we scored a league goal.

Three points from twelve away matches and just eight goals scored in them (conceded 25)

In my view, we're currently the worst side in the league. Unless Ranieri takes charge of this situation and dumps the under-performers, changes the shape and develops some guts, we're going down.

Ranieri has got to go now. For as great as we were last season, we are the polar opposite this and if staying in the Premier League is pivotal to the owners then it's the last roll of the dice we have. How long do you foolhardily persist with the same rubbish in the hopes of change before you realise it's too late? Relegation would be a disaster for this club given the bumper pay rises a number of players received for their efforts last season.

Are people ready to acknowledge the fact that we are in serious ****ing trouble or are we still burying our heads in the sand and pretending everything is okay?

We are utterly pathetic, I'm still waiting to understand what our approach to having the ball is after 23 games.

No quality, no threat, no bollocks

Did we ever put more than 5 passes together in the game?

Even 3 may be pushing it!

Very very worrying. We're in big trouble. How many players can we sign in the next hour?

He's not going to drop the usual suspects. The restart after their goal summed us up nicely. Ball goes to Drinkwater and rather than try and find a pass he boots it out of play for a throw barely in their half. We deserved to lose today and will continue to do so for the rest of the season.

We are playing like a team that is thinking of relegation. No confidence at all. It's bleak. Very very bleak.

It's been feeling like a relegation season to me for some time now. We've been the worst team in the league since October and it's amazing we're not already in the relegation zone.

How has it come to this.

We were poor. Hard to see where a win is going to come from to be honest. We start Ok-ish but then, I dunno... panic, lose confidence, start hoofing it.

Poor up front, no service anyway. Defensively poor and always looking suspect. No midfield, Burnley were usually first to any loose ball.

The only plus for me was Ndidi. He didn't half cover some ground and was getting tackles in and breaking up play. Defensively, Mahrez is hopeless. A liability even.

Oh, Schmeichel was solid. Some excellent saves and looked in control.

I genuinely think we'll do enough to stay up though.

Reactions: FIF
My favourite bit of the game was Vardy's corner right at the end

Reactions: FIF
Over seven hours since we scored a league goal.

Three points from twelve away matches and just eight goals scored in them (conceded 25)

In my view, we're currently the worst side in the league. Unless Ranieri takes charge of this situation and dumps the under-performers, changes the sha

Who does he replace them with?

He must be desperately hoping Vardy plays himself into form (I can't see any other reason he would continue to get into the team)
Likewise Mehrez - who at least had a few efforts tonight.

Our defence is fecking terrible and gets on protection from the midfield. Last year they had a game plan and were very well drilled. Everyone knew there role. This year they look like they've never met each other.

Ndidi did OK tonight, but 25 shots and I would imagine most of them came from outside the box where he should be protecting the back four. Drinkwater is another who is completely lacking in any sort of confidence or for but our we going to get any better with a midfield of Ndidi/Mendy or even King/Mendy or any combination of? I can't see it.

Fuchs and Simpson both look like they don;t know what to do with the ball. They have limited options and end up just hoofing it. Likewise Morgan.

Was it Norwich away last year Mehex got dropped because he wasn't working hard enough. This year he's constantly late for training as report in the media and shows very little effort on the pitch. Yet continues to be first choice.

I'm starting to wonder about Steve Walsh's role. Was he CRs the bad cop? Because CR needs to stop this pals shit with the players and start throwing some tea cups around.

My favourite bit of the game was Vardy's corner right at the end

I laughed out loud at that. Schmeichel in the area for a corner, Vardy trots over to take it (?) and doesn't beat the first man!

I know my betting skills are not rated highly (with admittedly good reason), but if everyone is quick, you can still get 10-1 on us going down. A terrific bet at the moment and compensation for the misery and humiliation that is coming.

Can't believe you guys have not realised the plan.

We are going to win the Champions League...then we are embarking on our 3/4 year mission to get to league 2 then win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566