Post Match Burnley 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does he replace them with?

He must be desperately hoping Vardy plays himself into form (I can't see any other reason he would continue to get into the team)
Likewise Mehrez - who at least had a few efforts tonight.

Our defence is fecking terrible and gets on protection from the midfield. Last year they had a game plan and were very well drilled. Everyone knew there role. This year they look like they've never met each other.

Ndidi did OK tonight, but 25 shots and I would imagine most of them came from outside the box where he should be protecting the back four. Drinkwater is another who is completely lacking in any sort of confidence or for but our we going to get any better with a midfield of Ndidi/Mendy or even King/Mendy or any combination of? I can't see it.

Fuchs and Simpson both look like they don;t know what to do with the ball. They have limited options and end up just hoofing it. Likewise Morgan.

Was it Norwich away last year Mehex got dropped because he wasn't working hard enough. This year he's constantly late for training as report in the media and shows very little effort on the pitch. Yet continues to be first choice.

I'm starting to wonder about Steve Walsh's role. Was he CRs the bad cop? Because CR needs to stop this pals shit with the players and start throwing some tea cups around.

Meh-rez :046:

What's the answer? Changing the manager with no real ready made replacement would be a gamble and could prove massively foolhardy.

We clearly aren't going to be brining in the much needed reinforcements up front and at right back. We may be brining in a CB and possibly a midfielder but who the hell knows. This really doesn't seem enough.

We've got a striker who doesn't care anymore, another who is refusing to play and 2 more that have hardly set the world alight. We've got a midfield bereft of any real quality - Ndidi looks tidy but the others have been pretty uninspiring to say the least. There's no natural leader, just players who want to scream at each other.

Genuinely, what the **** is the answer?

I laughed out loud at that. Schmeichel in the area for a corner, Vardy trots over to take it (?) and doesn't beat the first man!

I know my betting skills are not rated highly (with admittedly good reason), but if everyone is quick, you can still get 10-1 on us going down. A terrific bet at the moment and compensation for the misery and humiliation that is coming.

I'm lumping my £15k champions money on it.

Who is pretending everything is OK?

Mattb is a good example.

Its everybody's fault but ours.

I got slated for saying we are shit after Derby game.

What is troubling is that I won't be sad when a lot of this team ****s off. That is a real shame. They could be heros, but for more than one day/season. Definitely not #fearless anymore. We captured something in a bottle but I fear Vardy drank it.

I laughed out loud at that. Schmeichel in the area for a corner, Vardy trots over to take it (?) and doesn't beat the first man!

I know my betting skills are not rated highly (with admittedly good reason), but if everyone is quick, you can still get 10-1 on us going down. A terrific bet at the moment and compensation for the misery and humiliation that is coming.

If you can still get 10-1 that's massive and a terrific bet. We should be odds on. but we were 10-1 before Southampton so really surprised that we are still?

Time for Mr Ranieri to depart or go upstairs or something. For whatever reason these players arent interested in playing for him.

I'm gutted, because I think you're right. I don't wamt him to go and I'm far angrier at the players than I am Ranieri because it seems to me that they couldn't give a ****. Earlier in the season I thought they'd lost a bit of edge mentally as a result of last season. I was okay with that as it seemed understandable to me.

There's no running or pressing. No movement off the ball. Just aimless hoofing. I can't believe that Ranieri is asking them to do that. Last season he never stopped being proud of our endless running. He loved it. No. It's not him. This shower just can't be arsed any longer.

Vardy is more concerned with whoring himself to glossy rags. Simpson with his glitzy whole hotel floor parties in Manchester. Schmeichel appears to have an ego the size of the KP. Drinkwater can't stop walking about with a face like a slapped arse.

I've turned on managers before. But never on a whole team, as far as I can remember. Until now, that is. The lot of them ought to be ****ing ashamed of themselves. They deserve Championship football. They will always be heroes for what they achieved last season but I won't forget this season's capitulation either.

Claudio deserves a statue outside the stadium far more than any of those on the pitch. I'm furious. Not because we're shit. We're all well used to that. But the manner of it.......they can **** right off.

I'm gutted, because I think you're right. I don't wamt him to go and I'm far angrier at the players than I am Ranieri because it seems to me that they couldn't give a ****. Earlier in the season I thought they'd lost a bit of edge mentally as a result of last season. I was okay with that as it seemed understandable to me.

There's no running or pressing. No movement off the ball. Just aimless hoofing. I can't believe that Ranieri is asking them to do that. Last season he never stopped being proud of our endless running. He loved it. No. It's not him. This shower just can't be arsed any longer.

Vardy is more concerned with whoring himself to glossy rags. Simpson with his glitzy whole hotel floor parties in Manchester. Schmeichel appears to have an ego the size of the KP. Drinkwater can't stop walking about with a face like a slapped arse.

I've turned on managers before. But never on a whole team, as far as I can remember. Until now, that is. The lot of them ought to be ****ing ashamed of themselves. They deserve Championship football. They will always be heroes for what they achieved last season but I won't forget this season's capitulation either.

Claudio deserves a statue outside the stadium far more than any of those on the pitch. I'm furious. Not because we're shit. We're all well used to that. But the manner of it.......they can **** right off.
Agree with all of this except for the Schmeichel part. Maybe Claudio needs to be sacrificed, but it's the players who should hang their heads in shame

I don't genuinely know what to think.

What I do know is that I want Claudio to turn this round - no one else. Not some fat **** like Allerdyce, Claudio Ranieri our greatest ever manager.

Drop the dead wood.

We're not shit, we're nowhere near that good.

Mattb is a good example.

Its everybody's fault but ours.

I got slated for saying we are shit after Derby game.
Pleased show me a post where I've said everything is OK?
Of course it's not OK, but it's not a case of black and white. With you it seems everything is either shit or amazing. There's no room for improvement. If we don't play amazingly well then we're still just "shit".

I don't genuinely know what to think.

What I do know is that I want Claudio to turn this round - no one else. Not some fat **** like Allerdyce, Claudio Ranieri our greatest ever manager.

Drop the dead wood.

Same here. But he's never going to drop them, it's February tomorrow and there's no sign that he's had enough of them.

Well that's that then. Even Swansea are finding some form. Tottenham held by the garbage that is Sunderland, Palace winning...even Watford who have been utter shite since Xmas win at Arsenal (thereby ensuring that this season's title race is more like a stroll. Chelsea dropping 4 points in recent games & still extending their lead!!!) Meanwhile we don't look like we can beat anybody & have signed **** all in the window in the positions most needed. So completely LCFC to achieve a miracle & then proceed to throw it all away through complete incompetence on every front.

Worst Prem season since 2013 when Manure were complete wank but still walked it.

Having seen Sevilla play a fair bit this season I'm shuddering at the thought of how many they'll get. We're going to get laughed at. & the horror of the huge defeat will shatter the club to the core. There'll be no effort after that as players desperately scramble for the exit door while they still have some perceived value. If we go down it'll be a rebuilding job even more massive than when Pearson first arrived as even the core of the squad will be gone. Plus the Football League can't wait to hammer us for financial irregularities. & to top it off we'll be pointed at & laughed at by every fan of every club. Champions relegated? Unprecedented. That'll be 2 seasons in a row i'll have missed out on backing my own team to achieve something unique at massive odds.

I swear I didn't even feel this low after the Britannia.

I ridiculed Michael Owen on this forum last year for what seemed like a preposterous pile of bollocks. But Christ he was right.

If Fuchs and Vardy start on Sunday, then I officially give up

Tragic

Agree with all of this except for the Schmeichel part. Maybe Claudio needs to be sacrificed, but it's the players who should hang their heads in shame

This, ultimately Ranieri bares the responsibility, you can't sack the whole team when things are not going well. A change of management is the only way we've got a chance to beat the drop this year. Under Ranieri this season it's same old this and that. Same old guff about reacting, same old negative, long ball, hopeful bullshit. He can't seem to inspire any confidence in a team that are the current reigning champions then who the **** can he inspire some confidence in? Same thing happened to Mourinho last season, he might be a good coach but the only way out of this rut we're in a managerial change.

Tinkerman has tinkered again musa is a flop but gets on the bench, gray is a flop but starts shinji and vardy did well against derby end result more tinkering !

Lost for words here lets hope the players get together and tell CR to **** off and go balls out
We dont know wether we are coming or going because of that twats constant changing

Pleased show me a post where I've said everything is OK?
Of course it's not OK, but it's not a case of black and white. With you it seems everything is either shit or amazing. There's no room for improvement. If we don't play amazingly well then we're still just "shit".

Incorrect, relegation is black and white.

You were blaming the ref for this defeat, its absurd that you can't just allow yourself to see what is going on here, the players possibly have the same attitude.

I have not seen you acknowledge once that we are in deep shit, I don't think I've even seen you condemn our abject performances.

See no evil

Get Cambiasso in until the end of the year......

Tinkerman has tinkered again musa is a flop but gets on the bench, gray is a flop but starts shinji and vardy did well against derby end result more tinkering !

Lost for words here lets hope the players get together and tell CR to **** off and go balls out
We dont know wether we are coming or going because of that twats constant changing
Arsehole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570