Coventry - Monday 17th April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says black horse pub is away fans only. sounds good

I'm planning on going by rail......however would it be easier for me to get off at Nuneaton and then get a bus to Cov?

Mike Hunt Smells said:
would it be easier for me to get off at Nuneaton and then get a bus to Cov?

Probably. There are several buses from Nuneaton bus station to the ground, some normal service buses and some football specials. Nuneaton bus station is only a couple of minutes walk from the railway station.

There are no trains between Nuneaton and cov on the day of the match, it's bus replacements. And Cov station is 4 miles from the ground - Bedworth station is closer, but again there are no trains to Bedworth on the day of the match.

webmaster said:
Probably. There are several buses from Nuneaton bus station to the ground, some normal service buses and some football specials. Nuneaton bus station is only a couple of minutes walk from the railway station.

There are no trains between Nuneaton and cov on the day of the match, it's bus replacements. And Cov station is 4 miles from the ground - Bedworth station is closer, but again there are no trains to Bedworth on the day of the match.

DO you know which bus I need to catch? I haven't had any joy looking. :icon_roll

why don't you set up a car share forum webbo?

but they aren't. how about that World Cup forum webbo?

How are the rows arranged? Why are some rows double letters eg. NN or WW?
Does this mean that it goes so far back it has to repeat the alphabet?

FoxesGirl said:
How are the rows arranged? Why are some rows double letters eg. NN or WW?
Does this mean that it goes so far back it has to repeat the alphabet?

i think some grounds work from a-m or something up to where the fans walk out of the entrance bit, then work up AA, BB etc upwards from that? not sure about cov though. i keep forgetting to buy my tickets and hoping i wont regret it

Real Sharapova said:
Now sold out.

Won't take the brains of a bishop to buy one here though. Plenty of tickets left, even right on the half-way line.

Note that when you register on the site you will have to put 'Membership' into your Shopping Basket but this can be removed before passing through the check-out.

No reason to miss out on this one!

cooperLCFCanstey said:
would never want to sit near some dirty coventry fan. never.

Better than not being there at all!!

I have been told there is parking at the ground on the day at a cost of £10 per car, has anyone else heard of this?
Parking around the scummers ground seems to be non existant.

I checked the "field" one out the other day but it is a hell of a wlk from the ground. 20 minutes walk? 20 minutes jog more like.....

good effort from the blue army there. looking forward to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570