Coventry - Monday 17th April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duzza said:
Boc - These are directions from Nuneaton train station right??

The information that I have previously put up was with regard to Coventry station.

From Nuneaton railway station, it's a short walk to the bus station. Special Bus no 102 leaves Nuneaton Bus Station at 13:15 and 13:45, direct to the stadium.

It seems that the 46, 56 and 57 services all leave from the bus station as well and pass near the ground. (48 is four per hour, 56 and 57 each half-hourly)

All of these services are provided by Stagecoach in Warwickshire (Stagecoach Midland Red). Remember that traffic conditions in the area are likely to be chaotic and make sure you allow plenty of time for your journey.

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
The information that I have put up was with regard to Coventry station.

From Nuneaton railway station, it's a short walk to the bus station. Special Bus no 102 leaves Nuneaton Bus Station at 13:15 and 13:45, direct to the stadium.

It seems that the 46, 56 and 57 services all leave from the bus station as well and pass near the ground. (48 is four per hour, 56 and 57 each half-hourly)

All of these services are provided by Stagecoach in Warwickshire (Stagecoach Midland Red). Remember that traffic conditions in the area are likely to be chaotic and make sure you allow plenty of time for your journey.

cheers bob :thumbs_up

bocadillo said:
Better than not being there at all!!
true id do anything to be there when we beat cov 3-0 at the ricoh for the 1st time. luckily i have my tickets in the leicester end :D

so then where are all you lot drinking. anyone heading down longford road

I'll be drinking in the ground, if the bar stewards serve me. :icon_eek: :icon_roll They didn't at Bury earlier in the season. :eek:

lako42 said:
so then where are all you lot drinking. anyone heading down longford road
Ill be along the Longford road somewhere. Not sure which pub yet though.

Ha! After all the publicity about the Leicester end tickets being sold out, another 500 were made available on the gate, apparenty on police instructions.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I'll be drinking in the ground, if the bar stewards serve me. :icon_eek: :icon_roll They didn't at Bury earlier in the season. :eek:

Bloody kid's.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Bearing in mind you aren't 18 until October, you could say they had some justification in not serving you on that day

Melton Fox said:
Bearing in mind you aren't 18 until October, you could say they had some justification in not serving you on that day

Yeah maybe so. I got me old man to get me one. :icon_razz I got served yesterday. Even if it did taste like horse piss.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Yeah maybe so. I got me old man to get me one. :icon_razz I got served yesterday. Even if it did taste like horse piss.

how do you know what horses piss taste like? o_O

Poley said:
how do you know what horses piss taste like? .O

How do you think, Mike drinks the stuff.

Joe_Fox said:
How do you think, Mike drinks the stuff.

Not the best bevvy to get pished on... but see'ing as he is 17 and gets trouble being served understandable

bocadillo said:
Ha! After all the publicity about the Leicester end tickets being sold out, another 500 were made available on the gate, apparenty on police instructions.
Apparently we took 5,370 in total.

Real Sharapova said:
Apparently we took 5,370 in total.

is that who went through the gates or who bought tickets? as there was plenty of arses that headed to the ground about the same time as me who got taken off by police

Real Sharapova said:
It was from a blue army news item - I would guess it was bums on seats, but I can't be sure.

Bums on seats and bums standing in front of seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566